Promotions - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Promotions

Re: Promotions

Greenwood I am glad he stayed in booking. We don't want him on the froor. He is lazy.

I remember pre camera days, all greenwood did was sit out in the vestibule reading his newspaper till chow. after chow he would do even less...

I feel for who ever is on his squad. He will do even less now that he got promoted (if there is such a thing). I hope he is going to mids so we don't have to see his lazy a$$ on days anymore.

RW getting promoted is a joke. How do u take someone who slept her way around the agency seriously? KR , also a joke. She sucked at her sentencing job, and probably knew about her husbands drug escapades all along. Hope they can cpl DM too, a loudmouth who spent all his time in the female housing units avoiding work. Im sure he'll place the race card to save himself, again.

Quote Originally Posted by beentheredonethatok?
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaredJailer
    Since I heard of the recent demotion of SGT H, they say they are going to promote one of 2 girls RW or EP. Dont they have any other freakin choices then them 2 trouble mackers. My too since is for RW rather than the other, i dont trust her.
    FYI - "macker" is spelled "makers"
    in this context, "too" should be "two"
    "since" is spelled "sense"

Maybe your lack of education is why you're not getting promoted! :devil:

and, no, I'm not any of the mentioned individuals either

Actually... your editing "sense"is actually "cents". As in, 'my two cents'.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234