Troop Commanders - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Troop Commanders

Quote Originally Posted by Guest251
    Take Loar back let him back to where he belongs. He has done for the Sheriff's office.
    A citizen Guest reported a 451 grammar violation (unintelligible post or post written in a foreign language). We responded and determined that while the post in question appeared to be in English we were unable to determine what the author was trying to convey.

The post was relayed to Spell Check HQ and a linguist was assigned to the case. After careful deliberation, the linguist advised their best guess as to the post was as follows:

Take Loar back to the FHP. This is where he belongs. He has done nothing for the sheriff's office.

Transmission ends.

GPD

Once again, brilliant work by you and your crack team of investigators! I was also pleased to see that you made it "official" as of today and became a bona fide member by setting up a profile on LEOAffairs (complete with a catchy avatar photo). Keep up the great work, and please be safe out there on the message boards.

-GrammarPolice

note: (The lack of a space between "Grammar" and "Police" is intentional, and should not be construed by others as a mistake) :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Cindy Williams is the only one of those mentioned that has a clue. Jones is lost at sea. Just a puppet on a string. She has offered no leadership abilities in Troop K Orlando. You can never find her when something of importance is happening.

WAIT !!!!! - We just found her in church or watching one of the children he son has dropped off
    This is so true. Why she is even under consideration is hard to understand? Well, then again, maybe I can figure it out :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by GrammarPolice
    GPD

Once again, brilliant work by you and your crack team of investigators! I was also pleased to see that you made it "official" as of today and became a bona fide member by setting up a profile on LEOAffairs (complete with a catchy avatar photo). Keep up the great work, and please be safe out there on the message boards.

-GrammarPolice

note: (The lack of a space between "Grammar" and "Police" is intentional, and should not be construed by others as a mistake) :mrgreen:
    Thank you GP.

It is both an honor and a pleasure to follow in the online pages of one as capable and knowledgeable as you.

In the words of Wayne Campbell and Garth Algar:
    We're not worthy

GPD and GrammerPolice,

Just want to say I find you both hysterically funny! Like most law enforcement agencies/officers, much of the public does not like to see you go 97...but it seems, thankfully, that you both realize that it can't keep you from doing this very important (yet, mostly thankless) job. Keep up the good work and as always, STAY SAFE OUT THERE!! :cop: :devil:

[quote="Guest"]K- WILLIAMS, JONES OR CULHANE

D- CULHANE, WILLIAMS

L- RAMIL, THOMAS,

F- CARTER, CULHANE

DUNCAN HAD ISSUES TELLING THE TRUTH ON THE WITNESS STAND, AND ALSO TRIED TO HOSE A COUPLE TRROPERS SO HE IS OUT,[/quote

L-Lathrop]

I'm P. Jones, and Ize dizzerve tizzo b yall new magizzor.... bilevezze satt....

Orlando already has way too many problems and he is part of it and nobody wants to admit it.
    No Way, all Capt. Saucedo does is bark horrible orders that shows his inexperience of what it takes to make the district function properly. He hides after making bad decisions because he is afraid that someone is going to question him and he can't provide an intelligent answer. He is no different from the turnpike Capt. In fact, she is the better choice. I personally know that he has women problem and he hates women on the patrol. The way he supervise shows it too. Every since he has been in Orlando, Troopers has transferred out and just wait, he just came up with this screwed up new work schedule and no one is happy, the moral is down and nobody is writing tickets. I a heard from another supervisor that he nor the Major was even man enough to show up to their last supervisor's meeting to listen to what the other supervisors had to say.

I got my transfer so you can't touch me and your bad decisions are running everybody off you idiot! What a waste of brass.

Hey Saucedo, by the way, wearing that hat like Coats is not going to get you promoted, besides you look stupid walking around the building with a hat on; you could never have the leadership abilities that Coats has, you don't have enough balls. I know you don't, your exgirlfriend M. told me.

Quote Originally Posted by unknown
    Orlando already has way too many problems and he is part of it. Nobody wants to admit it.
    No Way, all Capt. Saucedo does is bark horrible orders that shows his inexperience of what it takes to make the district function properly. He hides after making bad decisions because he is afraid that someone is going to question him and he can't provide an intelligent answer. He is no different from the turnpike Capt. In fact, she is the better choice. I personally know that he has women problems and he hates women on the patrol. The way he supervises shows it too. Ever since he has been in Orlando, Troopers have transferred out. Just wait, he just came up with this screwed up new work schedule and no one is happy, the morale is down and nobody is writing tickets. I heard from another supervisor that neither he nor the Major was even man enough to show up to their last supervisor's meeting to listen to what the other supervisors had to say.

I got my transfer so you can't touch me and your bad decisions are running everybody off you idiot! What a waste of brass.

Hey Saucedo, by the way, wearing that hat like Coates is not going to get you promoted. Besides, you look stupid walking around the building with a hat on; you could never have the leadership abilities that Coates has, you don't have enough balls. I know you don't, your ex-girlfriend M. told me.

We could've piled up a hundred years of great policemen and great detectives: men with honor and brains and guts. You tore down every best part of them. The people who read it in the papers, they're gonna overlook the fact that WE got you; that we washed our own laundry and we cleared this thing up. They're gonna overlook all the good. They'll overlook every last good cop in the country. But they'll remember YOU. Because you're a bad cop.
    - Sgt. Joe Friday, LAPD, Dragnet

We could've piled up a hundred posts of great policemen and great detectives: men with honor and brains and guts. You tore down every best part of them. The people who read it in the forums, they're gonna overlook the fact that WE got you; that we washed our own laundry and we corrected your post. They're gonna overlook all the good. They'll overlook every last good post in the forum. But they'll remember YOU. Because you're a bad composer of sentences. Good job on their/they're and your/you're though.
    - Inspector Sentence Structure, Grammar Police Department, LEO Affairs

Hey, is that engine still running in there?
    - Tim "The Toolman" Taylor

No, but a few of those sentences are!
    - Chief Cap I. Talzation, Grammar Police Dept.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    GPD and GrammerPolice,

Just want to say I find you both hysterically funny! Like most law enforcement agencies/officers, much of the public does not like to see you go 97...but it seems, thankfully, that you both realize that it can't keep you from doing this very important (yet, mostly thankless) job. Keep up the good work and as always, STAY SAFE OUT THERE!! :cop: :devil:
    It is the official policy of the Grammar Police Dept. that education without entertainment is like an academy post-lunch monotone lecture on legal matters. Since it has been alleged that certain members view the forum while operating motor vehicles or heavy equipment, the GPD also wishes to do what they can to prevent crashes resulting from doing so while asleep.

The GPD appreciates your support in their ongoing efforts.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast