POLICE MUNICIPALITIES WILL HAVE STATE JURISDICTION??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: POLICE MUNICIPALITIES WILL HAVE STATE JURISDICTION???

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by So FL SO
    Quote Originally Posted by miami111111
    that will be nice i can pull over people that are a**holes on the road on my way home to broward!!!!!!!!
    What keeps you from doing the 19??? You don't have to write a summons,but you can run his D/L while he waits,if D/L comes back suspended call the jurisdiction where you are at and they will do the rest.
    Oh, no you don't! You catch it, YOU clean it! Jurisdiction or not, you as a municipal officer already have the ability to stop someone if their behavior is dangerous to themselves or the public. If someone is doing something that warrants you pulling them over and checking the DL, then it is YOUR stop! Call me and I will back you up and help you out and stay with you, but YOUR name will be on all the paperwork that YOU fill out.
    Fine with me,i am a firm believer in "FINDERS KEEPERS".I was talking about the lazy ones and the ones that are afraid of doing police work,those are the ones that make people lose respect for the badge!!!
    Guys, please ask George Wyson, as he has stated before if you take a 19 out of the City you better follow the procedures that are in place trough our mutual aid agreement.
    1. It has to be for someone that is endangering the public in a reckless manner or yourself (not just speeding 10 miles over or he passed me)
    2. You must contact the dispatcher before the traffic stop and advise the jurisdiction and what do you have
    3. They are the ones that have to do the 19 NOT YOU UNLESS is a FELONY
    4. You will sign the ticket with the officer of that jurisdiction
    If you do take a 19 and the citizens files a complaint against you It is you’re a--,
    Then do not be upset when you lose your take home car for a month
    All you have to do is ask the attorney not some A--, in this board who you have no idea who they are.
    :cop: :cop:

Quote Originally Posted by miami111111
    that will be nice i can pull over people that are a**holes on the road on my way home to broward!!!!!!!!
    What keeps you from doing the 19??? You don't have to write a summons,but you can run his D/L while he waits,if D/L comes back suspended call the jurisdiction where you are at and they will do the rest.
    Oh, no you don't! You catch it, YOU clean it! Jurisdiction or not, you as a municipal officer already have the ability to stop someone if their behavior is dangerous to themselves or the public. If someone is doing something that warrants you pulling them over and checking the DL, then it is YOUR stop! Call me and I will back you up and help you out and stay with you, but YOUR name will be on all the paperwork that YOU fill out.
    Fine with me,i am a firm believer in "FINDERS KEEPERS".I was talking about the lazy ones and the ones that are afraid of doing police work,those are the ones that make people lose respect for the badge!!!
    Guys, please ask George Wyson, as he has stated before if you take a 19 out of the City you better follow the procedures that are in place trough our mutual aid agreement.
    1. It has to be for someone that is endangering the public in a reckless manner or yourself (not just speeding 10 miles over or he passed me)
    2. You must contact the dispatcher before the traffic stop and advise the jurisdiction and what do you have
    If you do take a 19 and the citizens files a complaint against you It is you’re a--,
    All you have to do is ask the attorney not some A--, in this board who you have no idea who they are.
    If you do take a 19 and the citizens files a complaint against you It is you’re a--,Are you a PO or not .If you can't take the 19 because you are out of your jurisdiction,the IA can't investigate because it is out of their jurisdiction.You are either pregnant or not,you can't be both!

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by "miami111111":d33dgkwx
    If you do take a 19 and the citizens files a complaint against you It is you’re a--,Are you a PO or not .If you can't take the 19 because you are out of your jurisdiction,the IA can't investigate because it is out of their jurisdiction.You are either pregnant or not,you can't be both![/quote:d33dgkwx]Are you stupid? IAcan and will investigate ANY complaint lodged against a Miami Police Officer. You can be anywhere in the U.S.A. and they can enforce the policies and procedures of our department. Please stop spreading ingnorance and vitriol! A$$HOLE :roll:

[quote=Guest][quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Guest":25mt70g2
    Quote Originally Posted by "miami111111":25mt70g2
    If you do take a 19 and the citizens files a complaint against you It is you’re a--,Are you a PO or not .If you can't take the 19 because you are out of your jurisdiction,the IA can't investigate because it is out of their jurisdiction.You are either pregnant or not,you can't be both![/quote:25mt70g2]Are you stupid? IAcan and will investigate ANY complaint lodged against a Miami Police Officer. You can be anywhere in the U.S.A. and they can enforce the policies and procedures of our department. Please stop spreading ingnorance and vitriol! A$$HOLE :roll:[/quote:25mt70g2]

You are the fuc&* asshole!!!.Why don't you become a librarian and hand out books that way you wont get a complain,you certainly are not the type of person? that i want working for me,you are a waste..

Actually they can investigate anything against you on the globe.
    Do you really think you can commit murder or rape or run drugs on some other continent and they get wind of it and cant investigate you administratively.
    The minute you take the oath, your theirs 24-7.
    Even after you leave they can investigate you because of you knowledge as a P.O..
    Cant do much but assist the lead agency.
    Besides I wouldn't want to work with someone that goes over seas to be a pedophile or Doper.

You sound like one of these super rooks who don't know sh@t. Already ur using city property to make a stop. What makes you think I.A wouldn't have no jurisdiction? You young guys are sickening. Hit your books, you need em......

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by "miami111111":30zd28jn
    If you do take a 19 and the citizens files a complaint against you It is you’re a--,Are you a PO or not .If you can't take the 19 because you are out of your jurisdiction,the IA can't investigate because it is out of their jurisdiction.You are either pregnant or not,you can't be both![/quote:30zd28jn]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12