Special Prosecutor - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Special Prosecutor

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Kevin seems very stressed. Is it this?

Ok, thanks troll...bye now. Yeah, he's stressed that B- O, who doesn't work here anymore, might get prosecuted for campaign violations by the state. I hate to break it to you, but there has been NO evidence that he knew anything about this other than the usual suspects alleging it on this and the NDN blogs.

Kevin is only worried about himself.
    The current employees should be concerned.(Removed by Mod 167)

Your posts need to contain factual information that can be substantiated! It appears that you are only posting information with the intent to disrupt this board or to attack someone's character; both are against the rules. I will edit your post this time but future posts will be removed. Please operate within the guidlines set forth by the owners of LeoAffairs.

Thank you,

Mod 167

Thank you Mod 167.

Anyone who either knows or works for KR knows Kevin truly does care about the men and women of the sheriff's department. Just spend 5 minutes with an open mind talking to KR and you will see this is true.

VO lost the election, his band of misfits will never wear the uniform. It is time they finally accept that fact and move on with their lives. If VO wants a rematch in 2012, no problem. I am ready, willing, and able to support KR for re-election. My support for KR is not based upon personal gain, it is based upon what is best for my community.

Enough serious talk for now...I'm depressed Salma Hayek hasn't returned my call.

1-800-Guest you are a koolaid kid. I have more than half my career under my belt, and I have spoken to KR. If you think he cares about everyone, you are swolling a line of bull. The only difference between him and Hunter is it appears he is more personable. Watch and learn.

Kid?

Thanks

Rambosk is a joke. He can't lead. He can't make a decision. You'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Half Way Home
    1-800-Guest you are a koolaid kid. I have more than half my career under my belt, and I have spoken to KR. If you think he cares about everyone, you are swolling a line of bull. The only difference between him and Hunter is it appears he is more personable. Watch and learn.
    I call Bull!@#$ On your Observation, You may need Glasses, Actually you do need glasses!!!!!!!!! Sheriff Rambosk helped me out alot last year when he was UnderSheriff and has as Sheriff. The man did everything he told he was going to do and then some. I hope he is Sheriff for a while!!!!!!!!!!!!

When are you people going to let it go? Karate man and the cab driver lost the election FAIR AND SQUARE. There is no conspiracy, no fraud, and no shenanigans (except in you’re sadly, pathetic lives). Take the Kerry bumper sticker off of your red Miata convertible and move on to something more important.............................like curing cancer or Crohn's disease.

Sheriff Rambosk is doing a great job so far and he is doing his best with what he has to work with. It takes skill to be able to slash costs in order to appease the County Commission expectations and the expectations of the taxpaying public without sacrificing safety. When the smoke clears from the fires in GG estates, retirements and reorganization, you will see that we will be in good shape.

Nope, I don't drink Kool-Aid, I prefer Special Reserve. You can keep on drinking your Mudslides and Strawberry daiquiris while smoking your ultra light cigarettes at the Blue Monkey.

Good judgement. It was good judgement to allow JD to retire after what he did & we all know if it wouldn't of been one of the good ole boys they would of been under a PRB so fast & thrown under the bus.

Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-GUEST
    Kid?

Thanks
    Welcome

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast