Joe Sanchez looking bad and we havent started yet

Joe Sanchez looking bad and we havent started yet

At this rate, i wouldnt trust Joe Sanchez with a roll of toilet paper. No matter how he wants to make this 9 million dollar escapade look,he looks incompetent and unable to handle problems on his own without his handler Manny Dias.

Regalado was right by voting against the stadium, he is right about Sanchez's incompetence and lack of leadership and he is the right man to lead Miami

Tomas "Tommy the Gift" Regalado for Mayor
    Mike "Its Hammer Time" Exposito for Chief

Lets replace the slime at city hall with proven leadership....

Re: Joe Sanchez looking bad and we havent started yet

THE ONLY THING MIE HAMMERS IS HIS PEANUS.

Just for your information Joe Sanchez voted DOWN the $9 million for the garage from general funds. It's in the paper. Futhermore should he get elected I hear that he is considering keeping Manny Diaz on in a consulting capacity. Whatever you think of Manny Diaz you have to admit he's a good businessman and would certainly help Joe out in running the city.In addition, the police department wouldn't have to go through a major shake-up. Think about it. In these difficult economic times we need stability. Like him or not. We need Joe.

Lightbulb Re: Joe Sanchez looking bad and we havent started yet

admin guy I really hate reading what you write down with joe t$ AND bk TIME FOR A CHANGE one day you and me will meet I will strighten you out. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Admin Guy
    Just for your information Joe Sanchez voted DOWN the $9 million for the garage from general funds. It's in the paper. Futhermore should he get elected I hear that he is considering keeping Manny Diaz on in a consulting capacity. Whatever you think of Manny Diaz you have to admit he's a good businessman and would certainly help Joe out in running the city.In addition, the police department wouldn't have to go through a major shake-up. Think about it. In these difficult economic times we need stability. Like him or not. We need Joe.
    listen chief, you are gone. pooper joe can't save you. SHAKE IT UP BABY NOW!!!!!