Sourgent boremister STANK ATTITUDE - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Sourgent boremister STANK ATTITUDE

Are you guys kidding? your upset because someone did not say good morning? WOW, you idiots have not better to do....
    You get called every name in the book out in the street yet your afraid to exit your vehicle but, you come to a website because a supervisor did not acknowledge you.....I dont know whether to laugh or feel sorry for you. We are not here to be a big fraternity, just do your job and dont worry about who says hi to your sorry A$$.......STANK ? what ebonics class did you fail ?

ReadRe: Sourgent boremister STANK ATTITUDE

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Are you guys kidding? your upset because someone did not say good morning? WOW, you idiots have not better to do....
    You get called every name in the book out in the street yet your afraid to exit your vehicle but, you come to a website because a supervisor did not acknowledge you.....I dont know whether to laugh or feel sorry for you. We are not here to be a big fraternity, just do your job and dont worry about who says hi to your sorry A$$.......STANK ? what ebonics class did you fail ?
    Wow yourself.......you are such an ignoramus......( I know, big word for u, look it up, pic of u)
    U really think this is just about saying "hello"? It is about attitude.......it is about respect for her...her respect for us.........I feel like I am feakin' back in high school. Read what people are saying, read between the lines. I don't care what people on the street are calling me.........do they know me??? I do my job. I care about my crew. Is it important what my crew thinks of me? Hell yes! and anyone who says no is a d*mn liar. You u think it is not one big faternity? one big family? Keep up that attitude and u will end up very much alone! And please, please, get your head out of her @ss, how can one breath??????? :devil:

D@mn................it is on! luv it. Chick fight. (I am assuming) Bring on the Jello! :evil:

what are you guys talking about? i love melissa. geat 15 at calle ocho. ask those that worked it with her. lol :devil:

228!!!

That palacios guy sit at his rollcalls now there is a iidiot !!

This female sgt is a pleasure not to be around. Everytime i see her in the halls of central, she has a bad face or is talking down to an officer. Let me clue you in sgt, YOU WERE A ZERO AS A COP (OCCUPIED UNIFORM) A MINUS 3 AS A DETECTIVE (FUNNY A 33 UNIT IS A 33 OFFENDER) AND NOW YOU ARE A MINUS INFINITY AS A STUPERVISOR (not supervisor but a STUPERVISOR!) . You need a cup of humble and a plate of manners. Just for info, WHEN SOMEONE SAYS GOOD MORNING YOU SHOULD REPLY. STANDING THERE WITH YOUR USUAL STANK FACE MAKES YOU UGLY! Your the laughing stock of your crew and any sgt you come across. You act like you know all but your not fooling anyone. Lost is your nickname around the dept...However i'm not worried, karma is a bit*h....dADDY CAN'T SAVE ALL...
    how old are you? .... I'm sorry rook you must be this tall to ride this ride....grow up and come back later

your pesonal attacks here show what a F'ing crybaby you are.

though she would never tell you guys and not that you should know, she is going through some serious personal stuff so please excuss her if she doesn't go out of her way to smile, wave and say hello to you just so you cane feel better about yourself.

Why do you really feel the need to come on a public forum and put down one of our own? do your job and respect the rank even if you don't like the person. take the test, climb the ladder and outrank her, or... better yet, put up your name on here so we can critique your illustrious career, since your the perfect one.

I.T.S.
    Oh pleezzeeee! she must have been going through "serious personal stuff" for over a year now! Was a b*tch then.........had attitude sh*t does'nt stink. Giving a smile or a wave hello to a fellow brother or sister is because so we can feel better about ourselves? LMAO I can't believe you wrote that! Then again how can she have respect for others if she does not have it for herself?? How about saying "Hello" to someone simply out of professional courtesy? Have you truly seen her in action? Seen her how she treats others ? Karma is a b*tch! What goes around comes around. Yeah, I am going to take the test, climb the ladder, someday I am going to outrank her...........because I believe I am a good Officer and I work hard, but I will always find a smile and a "How are you?" for my fellow Officers....... no matter what "serious personal stuff" is going on in my life out of respect for others, and for the job that they do everyday. Her name will solely associated with Jokes on Leoaffairs.com..........
    I see your still talking but haven't seen you write you name yet. please let us all know who you are since you believe you are such a good cop, Let us be the judge.

I think your a coward, you probably hide in your patrol car like you hide behind the computer screen. your not man or woman enough to say who you are but you can trash talk others, you have NO HONOR

My name is officer gonzalez. Come and get it !

STank!!!

oh my...those words were so intimidating, I am so scared..... I am such a coward....no honor.........lol ........not taking the bait...........give me a freakin ' break...............we all know it not what u know it's who you know...........who's ur daddy??? I am not going to put myself out there to make it legit.......don't color me stupid............I love my job, but I am not naive enough to throw my name out there ..........nice try.....but no cigar. If everything I said is unsubstantial (oh my! another big word) let me hear some legit arguments..............Uhmmm by the way......don't see ur name up there........but not surprised.....I am so out of here.......just please remind her what goes around comes around..........I start vacation today and not going to give leoaffairs.com a second thought...........Be safe. NYC here I come........

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast