Taxes
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taxes

Taxes

Can anybody recommend a good tax person, other than HR Block?

Re: Taxes

my wife, she's a CFO...Let me know how you want to be known and I'll call u. She has done it for other D/S's....payment through restaurants

Adam Palas, $100.00 buck flat fee, and will get you a very nice return. 772-419-8998

Retired Deputy Bob Gleichauf

Gliechauf is not retired. He works at courthouse so that only makes him semi-retired.

Turbo-Tax, premium edition

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy09
    Can anybody recommend a good tax person, other than HR Block?
    No need for a tax person mi amigo. Feel free to copy and paste this letter to the IRS just as I did. :lol:

Dear IRS,

I am sorry to inform you that I will not be able to pay taxes owed April 15, but all is not lost.

I have paid these taxes: cigarette tax, dog license tax, federal income tax, unemployment tax, gasoline tax, hunting license tax, fishing license tax, inheritance tax, liquor tax, luxury tax, medicare tax, city, school and county property tax (up double digits over the last 4 years), real estate tax, social security tax, road usage tax, toll road tax, state and city sales tax, recreational vehicle tax, telephone federal excise tax, telephone federal state and local surcharge tax, telephone minimum usage surcharge tax, telephone state and local tax, utility tax, vehicle license registration tax, capitol gains tax, lease severance tax, and many more that I can't recall but I have run out of space and money.

When you do not receive my check April 15, just know that it is an honest mistake. Please treat me the same way you treated Congressmen Charles Rangle, Chris Dodd, Barney Frank and ex-Congressman Tom Dashelle and, of course, your boss Timothy Geithner. No penalties and no interest.

Best Regards,

Palm Beach County, Florida Resident

P.S. I will make at least a partial payment as soon as I get my stimulus check and it clears the bank.
    :devil:

I most say that was funny as hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Question Re: Taxes

Alan Gould is the best, he is a former L.E.O.
    561-616-5500

Yes go to him if you are morally bankrupt, ethically disfunctional, looking to be audited, and finally if you want enough illegitimate mulla back to fund a weeklong trip to Costa Rica with all of the arse you need while you are down there. This dude is a joke.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast