2008 Sgt exam - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2008 Sgt exam

Post Re: 2008 Sgt exam

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus11
    Quote Originally Posted by Disgusted with the Process
    Wait until you finally discipline that officer just to have him throw it back at you in DDRB or Civil Service. Wait until he smirks at you as you walk out the door when that reprimand you wrote has been thrown in the garbage can. Just wait until the Major/Commander/Lieutenant throws back that redline or control package full of red marks or a thousand questions about why you did something or a decision you made. Wait until you enter the bid system and have to give up that cushy weekend spot you occupy now for Midnights with Mon/Tues/Wed off.

Just Wait..
    Just wait until you get that 15% raise, just wait until you can take the Lieutenants test, just wait until you never have to transport/direct traffic/babysit, just wait until you can take that cramped up cage out of you car, just wait.....
    Oh yeah, for sure, Give up 5% FTO pay, 5% Senior officer Pay, perhaps 2.5% CIT pay for 15% sergeants pay with crappy days off? To wait 5 years for senior sergeants pay? And make lieutenant, just to be told where you are going without a choice., Oh yeah, just wait....
    FTO Pay...I didn't want my car to be wrecked except by me.
    CIT Pay...I don't want to be a personal transport wagon for JMH Crisis.
    Senior Sgt. Pay....By the time I'm eligible, i'll be an LT or Captain.

It's nice not having a cage, or having to transport, handle 17s or work the desk. And, as far as all those "red marks" on controls...If you know how to do them correctly the first time, you won't have any problems. I wish the best of luck to everyone that took the 2008 Sergeants Exam. Don't only look at it as an extra 15% for your paycheck, but an extra 15% to your pension. There is nothing wrong serving as a Police Officer if that's what you really want.

Nestor, I hope you did well in this exam...really well..Geeeeeee!
    Ernie, you will always be the original ****y Kong.

I look forward to the anonymous messages from the haters. :cop:

Re: 2008 Sgt exam

[quote=JAVI ORTIZ]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Disgusted with the Process":ty6lwvhp
    Wait until you finally discipline that officer just to have him throw it back at you in DDRB or Civil Service. Wait until he smirks at you as you walk out the door when that reprimand you wrote has been thrown in the garbage can. Just wait until the Major/Commander/Lieutenant throws back that redline or control package full of red marks or a thousand questions about why you did something or a decision you made. Wait until you enter the bid system and have to give up that cushy weekend spot you occupy now for Midnights with Mon/Tues/Wed off.

Just Wait..
    Sgt Serria is a follower, not a leader

Just wait until you get that 15% raise, just wait until you can take the Lieutenants test, just wait until you never have to transport/direct traffic/babysit, just wait until you can take that cramped up cage out of you car, just wait.....
    Oh yeah, for sure, Give up 5% FTO pay, 5% Senior officer Pay, perhaps 2.5% CIT pay for 15% sergeants pay with crappy days off? To wait 5 years for senior sergeants pay? And make lieutenant, just to be told where you are going without a choice., Oh yeah, just wait....

It's nice not having a cage, or having to transport, handle 17s or work the desk. And, as far as all those "red marks" on controls...If you know how to do them correctly the first time, you won't have any problems. I wish the best of luck to everyone that took the 2008 Sergeants Exam. Don't only look at it as an extra 15% for your paycheck, but an extra 15% to your pension. There is nothing wrong serving as a Police Officer if that's what you really want.

I look forward to the anonymous messages from the haters. :cop:[/quote:ty6lwvhp]

Being a sergeant is a lot of work but, worth the promotion. What does suck is trying to get a lazy slug to do SOME police work.

Some of you should be grateful to have a job period! whipe the chip of your shoulders

Papa,you are one of the reasons we don't want to stick are neck outs. How low have we come just to promote? After reading some responses from future Sgt.'s and supervisors here,not low enough yet,de madre!
    T$, hold up the promotions for at least till the end of this yr. and they pay for more training,l.o.l.

[quote=JAVI ORTIZ]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Disgusted with the Process":s15yo0ag

Just Wait..

I look forward to the anonymous messages from the haters. :cop:[/quote:s15yo0ag]****y Kong is a follower and not a leader. Nestor has him like a little doggy. Here boy, Sit, eat your treat.

Nestor, you're dumber than a freaking doornob. You're running around all over the place with puppydog Sierra saying that you will impeach Armando. I hope you do get promoted...you'll be on probation, and when you get into one of your clusters, lets see who you will call. Well, I guess Sierra will bail you out.

I saw Nestor with shave your amrs Ernie walking around trying to get autographs to impeach armando. thanks to armando, im making more money than ever, my COLA is still in tact when i retire, we still have the 1% while other unions are giving it up. i hope they try to impeach him. because when the spanking of votes come in his favor, i'm going to laugh!

both Sierra and garcia were seen coming out of the Deputies Office with the List in hand. Nestor I hope the seeling of your soul is worth it.

Nestor, you are one dumb SOB. It takes a little more than gathering signatures to impeach a president. Listen to Sarria, he really knows all of the answers and steps. There has to be motions made and do you think for one moment Armando is going to allow you to stack the hall in your favor? Remember, retirees have a vote and with what Armando and Cotera has done for them with the Pension and COLA, impeachment will never happen. It also takes more than just a small lie to get a president thrown out of office. Everything will be stacked against you!

You sure are going to look stupid when your efforts fail. You don't have the brains to even get started with this, let alone finish what you start. And don't ask Ortiz or Kerr either, they haven't a clue also. Wouldn't want either one of them to give me advice on anything, let alone union matters.

nestorito,

you've gotten so big with all the juice you do with sgt ernie sierra. walking all over central like you found the golden ticket from willy wonka's chocolate factory. i hope when you fail with this stupid sgt. test thing trying to overthrow armando, the deputy has a special position for you in his office.

and, dont take advice from kerr and ortiz. Ernie has all the answers. Just ask his friend Bert.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast