OBAMA HIGH
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OBAMA HIGH

OBAMA HIGH

No we're not renaming a high school yet bu I'm sure the hought is there.

My nephew attends Lakewood High. The school is forcing every teacher to stop class everyday for ten minutes to read part of Obama's book aloud to their classes. Now maybe I'm just not open minded enough but what the he!! does reading about Obama have anything to do with education. In fact its detering education.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Re: OBAMA HIGH

Definitions of indoctrination on the Web:

* teaching someone to accept doctrines uncritically
    wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

* Indoctrination is the process of ideas, attitudes, cognitive strategies or a professional methodology. It is often distinguished from education by the fact that the indoctrinated person is expected not to question or critically examine the doctrine they have learned. ...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indoctrination

* The act of indoctrinating, or the condition of being indoctrinated; Instruction in the rudiments and principles of any science or belief system ...
    en.wiktionary.org/wiki/indoctrination

* indoctrinate - to teach with a biased or one-sided ideology
    en.wiktionary.org/wiki/indoctrinate

* verb: to instruct especially in fundamentals or rudiments; teach
    http://www.uuscouters.org/glossary.htm

* The foundation of teachings that is fundamental to a higher level of understanding and participation.
    http://www.politics-and-candidates.com/ ... branch.php

WOW. The media made a big deal out of Clinton smoking a little weed (didn't inhale though :roll: ) and W's DUI. What happened to Odumas admission that he was a coke-head in addition to doing other illegal drugs? Nice to see that the double standards have made it all the way to the capital. BTW there are schools all over the nation wanting to re-name and the messiah hasn't even driven us into the ground yet. St Shittysburg policies and politics have infected the whole country, complete with incompetent, PC idiots and clowns in charge. Just part of the brainwashing. Start with our children.

Quote Originally Posted by astounded

My nephew attends Lakewood High. The school is forcing every teacher to stop class everyday for ten minutes to read part of Obama's book aloud to their classes. Now maybe I'm just not open minded enough but what the he!! does reading about Obama have anything to do with education. In fact its detering education.
    Huh? Are you serious? Are you seriously raising some kind of argument to naming schools after THE FIRST AFRICAN-AMERICAN PRESIDENT of this country? Come off it! They name schools after retired school principals and rich "donors" every year. Please tell me you are just trying to stir the pot.

Retired principals and rich donors actually contribute to the betterment of society as opposed to Oduma, who hasn't done anything for the betterment of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by highly professional

Huh? Are you serious? Are you seriously raising some kind of argument to naming schools after THE FIRST AFRICAN-AMERICAN PRESIDENT of this country? Come off it! They name schools after retired school principals and rich "donors" every year. Please tell me you are just trying to stir the pot.

Are you some sort of moron? The post is all about the teachers being ordered to read about Obama instead of teaching what they should be teaching.

:shock: IF it is true that faculty are forced to stop class each day and read for 10 minutes from Obama's book, the idea must have come from the curriculum policies followed in Afgan, Iraq, and Iran where faculty are forced to read about Muslim religion. Well, then again, Odumba is :evil: half Muslim---hum?????

Quote Originally Posted by retiredLEO

:shock: IF it is true that faculty are forced to stop class each day and read for 10 minutes from Obama's book, the idea must have come from the curriculum policies followed in Afgan, Iraq, and Iran where faculty are forced to read about Muslim religion. Well, then again, Odumba is :evil: half Muslim---hum?????
    No it's becoming more evident by the day he is ALL muslim. After all he is already helping his comrades by releasing them from gitmo so they can get another shot at our soldiers or fly some more planes into our buildings. What a joke.

I highly doubt Lakewood Highschool would mandate its educators read a portion from ANY book every class period. I'm sure this is just an example of a rumor gone bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Informer
    I highly doubt Lakewood Highschool would mandate its educators read a portion from ANY book every class period. I'm sure this is just an example of a rumor gone bad.
    This is one of those things that we wish was rumor......it is fact !! Find yourself a Lakewood student and ask.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast