D) The ins and outs in PRB

1) Planning for an internal
    2) Have a back up plan
    3) Can MAP work for you?

Re: Arrogance !

Quote Originally Posted by Guest2009
    Quote Originally Posted by I SEE THE LIGHT
    Anyone have a flash light.

Now that is funny. Poor MK took the hit for that in the worst way. While we are on the topic. Did anyone see her self-indulging email that she sent out to "certain" people inviting them to her promotion ceremony or whatever they call it. Another case of no people skills and her thinking she is more than she really is. Isn't it time to grow up. She tried hard to get you MK but you survived the hurricane.
    That is very funny. MK the first Lenny's or Stella's is on me next time. Keep up the great work, and keep those storm shutters up.

I once worked with a guy who was nicknamed “Tink” because that was the sound his flashlight made against a perp’s head. (This was over 20 years ago.) Who’d think you could get away with it nowadays. I wonder if that’s included in the training.

SILENCE IS GOLDEN

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I once worked with a guy who was nicknamed “Tink” because that was the sound his flashlight made against a perp’s head. (This was over 20 years ago.) Who’d think you could get away with it nowadays. I wonder if that’s included in the training.
    I don't care who you are, that is some funny stuff there! Does she not realize that she needs to go hide somewhere and prove herself worth before she makes such a fool out of herself? A littel humble pie might be in order for dessert at the H house.

BH, Please send an agency wide e-mail out telling everyone that you left your MDT on and someone else posted the notice as a joke.

I about fell out of my chair laughing when I read that on the Notice Board!!! Now I am really laughing knowing that I am not the only one... One would figure after one's past history, that one would be EXTREMELY delighted that she got promoted period and keep her mouth shut... Somebody will eventually knock her off the high horse that she thinks she is riding on.

Quote Originally Posted by guest8895
    horse that she thinks she is riding on.
    I love puns...intended or not. lol

She could use a good whack in the grill with a streamlight.........for a nominal fee of course.

Never having actually worked with her but knowing her inner circle of friends back in D3, all I can say is, "Birds of a Feather".

Reading all this is the best laugh Ive had this week.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast