Absent Major
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Absent Major

Absent Major

This is an informal study to see if anyone actually misses Major N or has even noticed that he hasn't been around. I hear things on the beach are running much more smoothly without idiotic interference.

Re: Absent Major

I did notice that the office no longer smells like depends.

It is true that a number of deputies didn't exactly like Major Nix and a number of his decisions were not popular. But, he served with our agency for over 30 years. And now, that he's experiencing significant health problems you want to bash him? You're low life scum and your parents should be shot for doing a half arse job at raising the likes of you. The time he spent wearing the badge is worth some level of respect. Hopefully, after you've served your time here, you won't be disrespected by punks hiding behind a message board.

Those kind of half arse so call 'brothers" find fault with all who have come and gone before them. Nix was banging heads more like almost 40 years years ago when he started his carrer as a cop in Gulf Breeze.

I did't "personally" like Nix either, but as pointed out, his rank, experience and long time service should be respected which to be sure suffered many a scar and headache.

If you are a regular reader of this site, there are some who fault every long term experiecned ranking officere, but ususally it's after they have retired or moved on. They don't have the gonads to confront them to their face while they're on the payroll. They will hve their turn when they pull the plug because there will always be some who think they are God's gift to law enforcement and everyone else is an idiot.

Piss ants who judge others who were not around when things were a lot different dont have the right to judge till they have dried behind the ears a few more years.

The name "Nix", should be associated with: greed, lie's, back stabbing, power struggles, poor decisions, coruption, and future investigations.

As for the Majors health, I wish him no ill will. To be sick and or suffering is inhumane even for dogs with fleas. As for his time of service, congrats, he has been around a long time (only so his ex-wife could not collect a large portion of his retirement). Oh my I could go on and on about the "Nix" name. Get well soon Major, so it will be easier to throw stones. No love lost hear and I can name plenty of ole timers that did not sell their souls or their good name while walking over, and back stabbing people during their career.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The name "Nix", should be associated with: greed, lie's, back stabbing, power struggles, poor decisions, coruption, and future investigations.

As for the Majors health, I wish him no ill will. To be sick and or suffering is inhumane even for dogs with fleas. As for his time of service, congrats, he has been around a long time (only so his ex-wife could not collect a large portion of his retirement). Oh my I could go on and on about the "Nix" name. Get well soon Major, so it will be easier to throw stones. No love lost hear and I can name plenty of ole timers that did not sell their souls or their good name while walking over, and back stabbing people during their career.
    Very well put.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

I couldnt agree with you more...lets add low-life, cheat, unprofessional

Always nice to see the classlessness of a few that post crap like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Guestobserver
    Always nice to see the classlessness of a few that post crap like this.
    Classlessness, yet another word to describe Nix. Thanks! Sorry, I think he is getting his just desserts after the way he has treated people here.

To those of you who have replaced the "Nix's", let him be a lesson to you,

"Be careful who you kick on the way up because you'll have to pass them on the way down"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast