Melissa Aiken makes 60K a year
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Melissa Aiken makes 60K a year

Can someone confirm this and what exactly she does??

Re: Melissa Aiken makes 60K a year

Well I think its more like $43K but that is still too much and it is a hot topic around the Office.

Quote Originally Posted by 000guest
    Can someone confirm this and what exactly she does??
    I've asked several times and no answer. WHAT DOES SHE DO? And what did she do before?

Now she is a media consultant. Before she was a student aide.

Salary plus benefits, i.e. leave, medical, retirement, comes to about $60 K.

Well, well, well. Now Bob Solarski is reporting that Morgan is axing the choppers. Says it will save the department 800,000 a year. I can think of a way to save at least $200,000 annually (craig, aiken and her friend plus all of their frills), surely someone else can come up with another way to save 600K without getting rid of the whirleybirds. :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Dooley
    Now she is a media consultant. Before she was a student aide.
    From a student assistant to a media consultant? What's a student assistant make? $8-9000 a year? With a jump to $43K??? She must be a really smart girl!

Whats her friend do? Assist her?

I do believe that Melissa is intelligent. I also believe that not informing the troops of the new hires and just a brief of their job description will take away what little motivation we have left. We were thinking that we might get a raise. Instead we are losing our tools and hiring people at wages that hardly seem fair. I am quietly letting those I trust in the public know what is going on. I suggest that we all do the same. At the same time, be very careful.

Quote Originally Posted by guest12346
    Well I think its more like $43K but that is still too much and it is a hot topic around the Office.
    It depends on what she can bring to the agency. A good media consultant will run you a little more than that, but they must understand the product or service and must be able to sell it. I can't picture her or Craig conducting public seminars or classes educating the citizens on the ways of the SO and thus would support your argument.

all of you are haters and are jealous. stop hating and start group hugging, it will all be better as our raises gets pissed away.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast