The Good Ole Boy System
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

The Good Ole Boy System

Matt Baxter built signs for Ronnie Mac and had a number of them put up on the beach where he's assigned. Matt was also a monetary contributor to Ronnie's campaign. When Ronnie lost and the race was between David Morgan and Larry Scapecchi Matt worked with me on Scapecchi's campaign holding signs, having signs put up on the beach and was a monetary contributor. He even dropped by Scapecchi's election night party and stayed just long enough to realize Morgan was winning. He then left. When David Morgan won Matt rode the coattails of his Lt. up to the main office and worked on Morgans transition team. I now hear rumor that Matt's going to get repaid by being assigned to investigations. At least his Lt., I mean Capt., will have his do boy close at hand. Boy, he must be tired crossing that many fences. At least David Craig, Dennis Green and the others picked a side and stayed with it. Sheriff Morgan, it seems the good ole boy system is still alive and very well. Thanks!

Re: The Good Ole Boy System

This is just one of many GOB alive paybacks stated above. If you look back at the WTF part two post you see more. Just open your eyes. Melissa Aiken was hired fellas because it was the way Chavers pushed it for the red baron. Rebecca Simpson, the rider of Chavers pride, has now been assigned to training and I believe that she is a high 400 number. This Melissa Aiken hiring was payback for the red baron to be quiet about Simpson. Talk about fraternizing! Both your number two and three guys are already pulling the wool over the General's eyes. I thought this man was intelligent but obviously he is not!

I though Aiken was supporting Larry S during the election? You have to say the man is smart or sneaky. He will do the general before it is all said and done.

Aiken is your problem, fellas. He is running over everyone in the admin and sees the current chief as merely a stone in his shoe. Aiken will be assuming the role of chief very soon if he continues to get his way. His influence will ruin any potential Morgan had to rebuild the agency. Morgan has inadvertently empowered a power hungry egomaniac with a selfish streak as long as the Equator.

Make no mistake about Aiken's intentions. He wants to be Sheriff. He would have run this time if RMc hadnt run again. And now that his family is making over $200,000 from the ECSO, he can build his war chest for the next campaign.

I guess the general and all his degrees, military and life's lessons have left him pretty stupid. The red baron is just pulling car 2 in his sights while he has miss simpson keeping his attention on the pole. I thought car 2 was a nice guy but no one told me he was incompetent. In comes the red baron and the rest of his family. I guess we can finally see the way things are beginning to lay out. I guess I will start supporting the red baron because general stupid and chief dumb@$$ are going down in a blaze of their own glory. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Who or what is the red baron?

The red baron is car 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Matt Baxter built signs for Ronnie Mac and had a number of them put up on the beach where he's assigned. Matt was also a monetary contributor to Ronnie's campaign. When Ronnie lost and the race was between David Morgan and Larry Scapecchi Matt worked with me on Scapecchi's campaign holding signs, having signs put up on the beach and was a monetary contributor. He even dropped by Scapecchi's election night party and stayed just long enough to realize Morgan was winning. He then left. When David Morgan won Matt rode the coattails of his Lt. up to the main office and worked on Morgans transition team. I now hear rumor that Matt's going to get repaid by being assigned to investigations. At least his Lt., I mean Capt., will have his do boy close at hand. Boy, he must be tired crossing that many fences. At least David Craig, Dennis Green and the others picked a side and stayed with it. Sheriff Morgan, it seems the good ole boy system is still alive and very well. Thanks!
    Well having to "BEND OVER" just to "GET a LITTLE HEAD" I mean to "GET AHEAD" ain't worth it to me. I'll keep it real with my dignity plus virginity and out wait that Moron 'cause he is an easy 1 termer.

Hate=destruction. How about some possative feedback and giving suggestions. I think your all chicken and rather hide here than do something about it through the system. Do all cops whine this much or is it just the few I find here. No wonder the community has no trust in ECSO. I wish we could have voted you bunch of mis-fits out of your jobs and get proffesionals to work. Go get a job you like. Or is this the only thing you can do, whine?

I will not be posting my name in fear that I'll get pulled over and get my head beaten in.

Go Morgan. I hired you and you need to fire these rejects that I am paying the salary of.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast