the officer was wrong! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: the officer was wrong!

Feeble mindedness is an asset in this department, as they do what they are directed to by authority figures (admin) without questioning how stupid it is.

If you are one of our own as you proclaim then you must know by now that the dept and its so called "leaders" look for and find many things offensive. Have ya ever heard of people losing there jobs or getting hammered because of antics they've pulled on the computer, on blogs etc...you may be pushing the envelope a little with the board name and pic. It is a bit disturbing. You come off as some kind of perverted flasher or something. I like to think even though I work at SPPD we do uphold ourselves to a higher standard. Whatever floats your boat.

Since I am one of our own, I do not want to offend any of us. If I have offended any of our L.E.O.'s then I deeply apologize, and I am sorry. The naked man shall be put to rest. It has been a short road. To all my fellow L.E.O.'s, I shall be there to have your back. Good bye my friends... good bye.

To those that seem to think "Naked Man" is offensive, I can only say one thing to you: "Get a life!" As any rational person can see, it is not a picture of one of our officers. And if you are that offended by it, then you must be trying really hard to look at it as the picture on my computer is quite small. So what exactly do you find offensive? Or is it just another avenue for you to complain?

I repeat: "Get a life!"

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    To those that seem to think "Naked Man" is offensive, I can only say one thing to you: "Get a life!" As any rational person can see, it is not a picture of one of our officers. And if you are that offended by it, then you must be trying really hard to look at it as the picture on my computer is quite small. So what exactly do you find offensive? Or is it just another avenue for you to complain?

I repeat: "Get a life!"
    Count me as not being offended however, HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN WHERE WE WORK???? The other posters are right. Maybe naked man is new, I don't know but he's obviously a white guy and the admin has their sights set on that type. Seems like a nice guy and I too would hate for him to get jammed up by the a-hole admin. Look how hard they came after picasso. DON'T GIVE THEM A REASON. You can certainly post here but remember it is a PUBLIC SITE and we as leo's have to be careful how we appear, ya know CUBE etc...we gotta be cautious around here. Thats just the way it is and jobs are hard to come by these days. He's doing the right thing.

For all of those who were offended, did anyone read NM's post under the "why shoot the man with a rifle" post? Actually, we need more officers around here like NM.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    For all of those who were offended, did anyone read NM's post under the "why shoot the man with a rifle" post? Actually, we need more officers around here like NM.
    I agree. Which is why he needs to be careful...they will hang someone around here for something as harmless as a board moniker and picture...all it takes is a complaint and then they will roll on him. A "manufactured complaint". Anyone that thinks that can't happen hasn't been here long enough to witness the insanity. CYA I say!

OMG!!! I just looked at her arrest photo. I would have tried to get her out of my van as quick as possible especially before I ate lunch...that poor girl is hideous so I don't blame her for being mad at the world.

maybe naked man is chuck harmon?

afterall, he could best be described as an emperor with no clothes.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

Re: MOAN -ikers

Admin would love to Squash any and all dissent within the ranks of the Department.

I warned them ~ they could never stop ~ a Citizen's Free Speech.
    Or do YOU owe YOUR soul to the Company Store ?

El GORDO's memos were Pre-Internet.
    CUZ played within the confines of something new...
    I would have loved to see what either could have done, if they had the same resources.
    I toyed with what was available ~ and remained hidden for many years.
    Made my exposures and brought a little humor into the fore front.
    Some say I should have waited to come out of my closet ~ when it was safe.
    But "You do what you gotta do!"

Either way Admin will never stop Rumors or HearSay or Bad Decisions ~ until THEY THEMSELVES become TRUTHFUL. If they manipulate the truth ~ Someone needs to have a set of gonads to light a candle.

And in the mean time ~ a new generation of dissatisfied Officers will continue to grow.
    And NEW technology will become available to them ~ what will they do with IT ?

Some one objects to Naked Man.

OH WELL, does he have the right to speak ?
    I Just hope everyone else does the research when, where, and how to go about it.

My certification was never attacked as Admin stated they would.
    It was a scare tactic/bluff to keep everyone in line. Just as the Rumors they set out concerning attending a certain retirement party .
    The truth is I never went about to renew my certification.
    25 years carrying a gun and doing without any of the other major interests in my life is a very long time.
    The truth is that SPPD no longer Owns my Soul
    and I'm able to follow my own Pursuit of Happiness

And life after SPPD is So GooooooooooD and REWARDING !

Although I have to admit I envy " Chucky Cheeezer" You Brat !
    Thanks for the info you passed on .....
    The way I see it, JR will go to onto his eternity wondering WTF !!
    What goes around ~ Comes around
    Stay Safe U all :evil:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast