Happy Holidays - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Happy Holidays

Re: Happy Holidays

You just don't get it. It's like talking to a brick wall.

Criticize anyone you want. But when you say Merry Christmas to all and f-off if you don't like cops, it makes cops, all of us, look bad. It's that simple.

It was a crappy post, it was a crappy statement and your attitude makes us look crappy.

Oh, so it makes you happy, now I am a registered user...

Now I got a stalker with no original ideas of his own. Only a POS would copy someone's screen name that close.

I don't get it.

Everyone trusts a 1-800 number

But everyone is suspicious of 1-888 number.

That's ok 1-800=Guest, he has also copied our avatar after us as well (Patriotic Theme)

People always want to copy successful people so I take it as a compliment.

Hey 1-888-Guest, enjoy the screen name and avatar but remember, everyone will think of 1-800-Guest and Curios George everytime they see your posts then believe you to be a COPY CAT! :lol:

You guys are the only ones allowed to be patriotic? I had a flag on my patrol car 20 years ago...long before there were avatars. Besides, since you guys have not picked up on it, the whole registration thing goes back to the discussion that we were having about using "guest" or "1-800 guest." Except I didn't use the body paint theme. I guess the one thing that using a name does do is now I can get messages... :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-GUEST
    Now I got a stalker with no original ideas of his own. Only a POS would copy someone's screen name that close.

In your dreams. Just as that pic....let me guess, your are "Key West" frequent flyer? LOL Cheap entertainment this 1-800 GUEST guy! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Just to clarify-

1-800 was trying to portry himself as not hiding behind an anonymous "guest" title. He tried to make the argument that since the owners of this site know is ip, that he is not anonymous. My reply that they know the guest ip's as well, was merely to point out that there is no difference in using "guest" or "1-800-Guest."

I was in no way critisizing this site or implying that they would divuldge the ip's; simply stating that they know the ip's of all posts. If they divuldged them, no one would post.

I understand why people want to post anonymously, since I do. All I am saying is don't say you're not anonymous, and accuse others of hiding, when you are doing the same thing.

If I called myself 1-888 guest and used a picture of a body painted girl as my avatar, you still don't know who I am.
    Thanks for the clarification, I honestly was lost on your point. It appeared that there was some concern about IP's as it relates to ths site in the way you posted your comment but I see your point now. As for 1-800-Guest, we try to keep him too busy with Sig-4 reports to have time to offend everybody all at once. Looks like he managed to break out on us. :lol:

If I worried about offending people then I would of become a firefighter. Everybody loves a firefighter. They get kittens out of trees, they drive Santa around, they save your cellar when your house is on fire, they get to sleep on duty.

Jealous?

You did a nice job today cleaning up after the mounted unit left the field. You really do know your sh!t. I see KR found a nice safe inside job for you.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast