Happy Holidays - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Happy Holidays

Re: Happy Holidays

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Yeah.....okay....Freeman was "above reproach".....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
    ?

No dumba$$, obviously he wasn't and that's why he is no longer a barber....er I mean LEO.

Had he been at a barber shop, do you think he would still be cutting hair some place? Yup.

Use all the red print you want...you are still a disgrace to our profession.

Use all the red print you want...you are still a disgrace to our profession.
    and we all know what you are even if you hide behind the guest label.

What the hell is the difference in using "Guest" or "1-800 Guest?" I havn't seen you sign your name or ID yet...

What the hell is the difference in using "Guest" or "1-800 Guest?" I havn't seen you sign your name or ID yet...
    The moderator and owners of this forum board know what my IP is. They also know my registration information.

But a "guest"...well hiding just comes natural to some.

I remember reading a quote one time that said something like this..."If you can't stand behind your words, then be silent."

Yes, and the owners know the guest ip's also. Besides, just because they know, doesn't mean your not anonymous.

.....doesn't mean your not anonymous.
    This statement confused me. Did you intend the double-negative? Anyway, any concerns about your IP info becoming public knowledge is addressed in the "Terms of Use" and questions or concerns about the misuse of your personal information can always be addressed to the MOD. They take great care to ensure your anonymity here. That's why the site is so successful. I wouldn't be on here if that was a concern, but who am I to say? (pun intended..lol)

If an "anonymous" guest poster prints some nasty abusive shizzatt on here then their IP address is blocked or banned from posting on here anymore. SO how is it that if you don't register that the site owner or mods don't know your IP address whether you register or not?

I just prefer people like Ghengis to not have my 43 skippy. After all, some people are vengeful, crazy, power thirsty di<k wads.

Just to clarify-

1-800 was trying to portry himself as not hiding behind an anonymous "guest" title. He tried to make the argument that since the owners of this site know is ip, that he is not anonymous. My reply that they know the guest ip's as well, was merely to point out that there is no difference in using "guest" or "1-800-Guest."

I was in no way critisizing this site or implying that they would divuldge the ip's; simply stating that they know the ip's of all posts. If they divuldged them, no one would post.

I understand why people want to post anonymously, since I do. All I am saying is don't say you're not anonymous, and accuse others of hiding, when you are doing the same thing.

If I called myself 1-888 guest and used a picture of a body painted girl as my avatar, you still don't know who I am.

So insulting the anti-law enforcement types is a no no, but insulting a member of the command staff is alright.

JW's hands are on the ax, but you are the only one who can put your neck on the block.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast