Happy Holidays - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Holidays

Re: Happy Holidays

I ask you again Mr. 800-guest...which takes more training in the state of Florida....barber or LEO?

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go get my wig trimmed by a person better trained than you.

Next time your wife is slapping the wig off your head feel free to call your barber.

I hear 239 baby sits your kid...idiot!

1-800, this has spun out to be much more than what my first reply to your origninal post was. I intended for it to be a simple critisism of your mixing a holiday that celebrates a christian event with telling people to f-off. I really think that stinks. I hope you and others understand where that is coming from. I also feel that you desirve some of the other critizism that you have gotton as well. However, when people start saying things like they hope 239 watches you kids, that is over the line and sad. Thank goodness he is still in the federal prison system!

Do you think that for even one minute I take any of this personal? This is NOTHING compared to what I have dealt with over the years. Like I said this is amusing.

or so you can understand it...

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me.

Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-GUEST
    People who dislike law enforcement, yet read law enforcement related forums are like 400+ lbs guys who know everything about sports, but are too fat to play any sports.

So sit on the sidelines watching Cops and CSI, while the real men protect you.

Please don't confuse amusement with anger. I don't get mad when I read your posts actually I find them amusing.

1-800......I never said I dislike law enforcement, personally I just don't trust all of them. I am not anti-law enforcement, I just know from experience with this department that some individuals let the ability to have "power" allow it to eventually take over their entire personality.

I am in great physical condition and have played sports all my life; I am not nor ever have been a 400+ lb man. I DO NOT watch Cops or CSI, not my choice of entertainment or quality TV.

And I am not confused at all. I never said I get mad when I read your posts. I made an observation that you seem to always be angry. The amusement comment was the fact that I could see why some people (like yourself) could get thrown overboard from a cruise ship. Money well spent.........

I always love how people can tell other posters emotions while typing on here. YOU CAN'T unless you are hearing or seeing the person first hand. BECAUSE I TYPE LIKE THIS am I really yelling or mad? drunk, happy or witty? Stop reading each others minds silly people. 90 % of communication is non-verbal, so where are we getting insinuations from reading a typed text?

Also- 86% of all statistics are made up right there on the spot.

Just sayin :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I ask you again Mr. 800-guest...which takes more training in the state of Florida....barber or LEO?

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go get my wig trimmed by a person better trained than you.
    Actually, LEO's when you factor in academy and FTO. Just because you go to barber college two nights a week for a year doesn't make you highly trained. Under that logic, a night student who took 5 years to get his BA in communications is more "highly trained" than someone who did it in 4.

Since when was FTO included into the academy time? Back to square one....barbers have more initial state mandated training.

Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-GUEST
    Next time your wife is slapping the wig off your head feel free to call your barber.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast