New Councilwoman - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: New Councilwoman

And Hialeah is poised to go up? I waited 20 years for that and it never happened. Isn't that a 1998 Crown Vic out in your parking lot? I think I drove that car when I was there! As far as corrupt politicians...Isn't that a case of the pot calling the kettle black? (pardon the pun).

Re: New Councilwoman

Last poster,

Unfortunately, you had 20 years of one of the worst police chiefs in the world. Had the guy in Broward not been arrested, he probably would've been there 20 years, too. That was a TERRIBLE situation there and it was a TERRIBLE situation in Hialeah. Now that these losers are gone, it's getting better. It will happen at HPD. Times change, man. In a progressive area, times change for the better. In the hood, nothing breaks that vicious cycle. NOTHING and NOBODY.

Anyway, I'm not saying the politicians here aren't fishy. I'm saying at least they don't steal EVERYTHING. LoL Hialeah gets a 200k grant, you can bet your a$$ a pool or a basketball court will be built. If it goes to LE, some cars, computers, and other equipment will be purchased or leased. So, maybe 20-30k will be "diverted," but at least you'll see the majority of the money. Give that same grant to Uninc. North Dade, Opa Locka, Miami Gardens, etc (catch my drift), nobody knows where the money went. You won't see one brick get layed and everybody will be asking everybody "Where did the money go?" Meanwhile people are going on 2 week European cruises and showing up to work in a new lexus and a nice Prada "church hat." Come on now.

The tax base is there in MG. But that's a situation that will not be sustained. Too much greed. It'll be the juggernaut (due to its population size) of disfunctional ghetto PD's in South Florida. Out-shining Lauderhill, Opa Locka, Riviera Beach, Delray Beach, and Florida City. Hialeah, on the other hand, will only get better.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123