I smell a rat - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I smell a rat

Re: I smell a rat

I heard that the Bandit applied at a local grocery store, but Mr. Singletary refused to hire him because he only had a GED (good enough diploma). Maybe he can come back and dump trash at the dog park.

Hey "SLAP HEAD," saw you pulled up next to the black hummer with the same nurse inside or should I say health care worker now. Amazing no one has caught you yet. Don't worry, I got a picture that I can send to your wife sarge! :snicker:

I saw him with her too. I was wondering what was up with them..... I hope the Chief reads this... we can throw him under the bus since he wants to play hard.

we have dirt on just about everyone in this department. if those with skeletons in the closet don't want the truth known about them, then they should leave us little guys alone.

What comes around, goes around! :snicker:

What's wrong? Don't want to own up to that one Sarge? You sure as heck threw someone we all know under the bus when you found out about them. I am sure that you will be a stand up guy and tell the boss right away :snicker: That's ok, we will show them him the picture for you!

UH OH! Did our teflon sergeant get caught again with his favorite health care/cadet in a dark and romantic place. Sarge don't you know that's a no-no? That's ok, doesn't she graduate here in the next week from the academy? Oh, that's right no one is supposed to know that. Except of course when you snitch them out! :snicker:

Hey sarge are you going to your girls graduation on monday night? :snicker:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12