Is MedCom1 really Angelangel?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is MedCom1 really Angelangel?

A new CCSO hate blogger on the NDN that calls himself MedCom1 sounds much like Angelangel with his nearly incoherent rants about the CCSO. He even puts links to this site on his blogs - just like Angelangel (Mothernature) He seems to have taken it very personally that his beloved ambulance driver was found at fault when she got clipped by our unmarked. Jeeze what a sissy! :evil:

Re: Is MedCom1 really Angelangel?

I don't know, but it sure makes you guys look stupid when your dirty laundry is aired to the general public. I'm not a LEO (anymore) but enjoy watching your infighting and commenting on how Cops deserve breaks. Most non-LEO's really don't agree and just love hearing that a large number of you do. Think about the destructiveness of most of this? Is it worth it to ***** in public?

A excellent case for making this site password protected. Thank you for your input citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-GUEST
    A excellent case for making this site password protected. Thank you for your input citizen.
    We can always use the LEO only part of the board to talk about stuff so Joe the plumber (I know him) and the other nosy neighbors can't read our deep dark secrets. HEHEHEHE he said deep!

Quote Originally Posted by guest567698
    I don't know, but it sure makes you guys look stupid when your dirty laundry is aired to the general public. I'm not a LEO (anymore) but enjoy watching your infighting and commenting on how Cops deserve breaks. Most non-LEO's really don't agree and just love hearing that a large number of you do. Think about the destructiveness of most of this? Is it worth it to ***** in public?
    Although this is a public forum, I don't really consider this public. Public *****ing is what teachers do when they dont get a raise...or what firefighters do when they don't get to carry certain medications on their shiny truck (apparatus sorry). Complaining about something on a forum designated FOR LEO's...but available for public view is hardly airing our dirty laundry. Go back to working on teh Ortino in '12 campaign.

It really isn't much different in the long run and you are short sighted if you don't see that. That douchebag from the NDN blogosphere posting as MedCom1 is making it public by posting links to your "LEO's are better than non-LEO's" bullcrap. It is making it into the mainstream. You show your true lack of intelligence when you accuse everyone that doesn't agree with you as Ortino supporters.

This is truly as ridiculous as someone on another forum saying that you shouldn't worry about any of "dirt" that is dug up by the paper because it will pass and be forgotten after 2 weeks. Do you not feel the disgust that a lot of people have for the agency? People may not talk about it in 2 weeks, but it nevertheless erodes public confidence in YOU because you wear that uniform. Grow up and think about it. I know a lot of you and you are better than this.

It really isn't much different in the long run and you are short sighted if you don't see that. That douchebag from the NDN blogosphere posting as MedCom1 is making it public by posting links to your "LEO's are better than non-LEO's" bullcrap. It is making it into the mainstream. You show your true lack of intelligence when you accuse everyone that doesn't agree with you as Ortino supporters.

This is truly as ridiculous as someone on another forum saying that you shouldn't worry about any of "dirt" that is dug up by the paper because it will pass and be forgotten after 2 weeks. Do you not feel the disgust that a lot of people have for the agency? People may not talk about it in 2 weeks, but it nevertheless erodes public confidence in YOU because you wear that uniform. Grow up and think about it. I know a lot of you and you are better than this.

Now this post very much stinks of angelangel's rhetoric.

guest, you should really take the time to understand the origin of leoaffairs.com and why it exist. If you really are the old-school cop you present yourself as then it appears that change has just passed you by my friend. All i'm saying is that I think your views on this type of interaction among LEO professionals is skewed.

Veteranrookie -

On another board I said I was once a deputy at CCSO (left peacefully and of my own accord). I don't harbor any ill will for the agency and have many friends who are still there. I just thought that when I worked there, we tried to be better than that. People here need to realize that when you argue about letting a deputy go when you wouldn't a civilian it is going to spark some animosity with the civilians. So why do it? Talk about it in the squad room or discuss it over a cup at the corner, but why do it when you know people like MedCom1 are trying to stir the pot and paste it into a mainstream website---it is counter-productive. (Am I wrong on that?) CCSO doesn't need that. I hate to say this, but you work for the PUBLIC. You need their support and confidence. Why actively seek to erode that? Very few of the people on this forum actually understand or care about that. There is going to come a time when everyone pays the price for them not understanding. Eventually someone like Ortino (God forbid) will win an election because the PUBLIC just can't stand it anymore. I don't want that and neither do you. Just think about it.

For the record: I am not angelangel, MedCom1, MedcomI, or any other CCSO basher on NDN.

Veteranrookie -

On another board I said I was once a deputy at CCSO (left peacefully and of my own accord). I don't harbor any ill will for the agency and have many friends who are still there. I just thought that when I worked there, we tried to be better than that. People here need to realize that when you argue about letting a deputy go when you wouldn't a civilian it is going to spark some animosity with the civilians. So why do it? Talk about it in the squad room or discuss it over a cup at the corner, but why do it when you know people like MedCom1 are trying to stir the pot and paste it into a mainstream website---it is counter-productive. (Am I wrong on that?) CCSO doesn't need that. I hate to say this, but you work for the PUBLIC. You need their support and confidence. Why actively seek to erode that? Very few of the people on this forum actually understand or care about that. There is going to come a time when everyone pays the price for them not understanding. Eventually someone like Ortino (God forbid) will win an election because the PUBLIC just can't stand it anymore. I don't want that and neither do you. Just think about it.

For the record: I am not angelangel, MedCom1, MedcomI, or any other CCSO basher on NDN.
    Another civillian telling us what to do -Yawn!

Has the thought ever occurred to you that just maybe we come on here so we can act normal, like any other person in this world. We are just like everyone else except when you know our names then we can not speak freely so we come on here and try to have some normality in our lives.

Go away and let us enjoy what little time we have to spend on here without someone judging us.

Veteranrookie -

You make a good point and I even agree with you to a point. I'm sure we can both agree that ongoing investigations should not be topics of discussion in an open forum, and I think the regulars on this site do very well to adhere to that rule. I also believe the public does not want to be treated like they are in a "parent/child relationship" meaning that they are only getting the part of the story that, they think, we think is good for them to hear. You and I both know that if we had chosen a different path in life and were sitting on a job together somewhere and someone asked us if we thought cops gave other cops breaks our answers would an overwhelming YES because that's what "joe public" believes. So I think the argument is mute for that reason.

I think that this type of forum for airing out problems is a step forward and it's a plus that civilians can have a look into what the truth is when it comes to our way of life. We expect the public to believe our job is dangerous and stressful, why not expect them to believe that we are also normal and human just like them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast