WAAH!!!

Thread: WAAH!!!

WAAH!!!

I am so tired of listening to all the little beavers of this agency crying, moaning, pi**ing, and acting like a bunch of little babies!!! Shut the hell up and go do your jobs! We all should be so lucky to even be employed the way the economy is. We all make pretty decent money and have flexibility probably 85% of the time.

Does this sound familiar to some of you...

Waah! I got assigned a complaint. Oh gosh, its something more than an underage complant!!! I may actually have to think!!!

Waah! I'm gonna file a grievance just because I can.

Waah! I'll just go issue an official notice and be done with it!!! (excuse for I am a lazy turd who couldn't find my a** with both hands)

Waah! I'm gonna go make a few quick hits and do fly bys to appear like I am actually doing work!!!

Waah! I just wanna be left to do my job with no direction at all. BUT WAIT!!! I don't know how to do my job because I have no KPI's issued.<---TOTAL BS!!!

Waah! I got assigned a complaint, therefore my supervisor is micro managing me! No moron, they are just doing their job!

Waah! Now I can't go to Home Depot!

Waah! Now I can't go to the post office!

Waah! Now I can't take a 2 hour lunch with my wife!

Waah! Now I can't wait at my house all day for the cable guy!

Waah! My supervisor asked me a question, therefore they are micromanaging again!

You lazy whiny turd-balls couldn't hack it at a real police agency if you tried.

Go find a new job morons! You are more suited to bag groceries at Kash N Karry! Only problem is some customer may ask for paper over plastic which may be considered micro-managing. You still have to file grievances!

Am I pi**sed? YES. Am I disgruntled? Yes, but with my co-workers who don't do jack-sh** all day long!

Re: WAAH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by USUK
    I am so tired of listening to all the little beavers of this agency crying, moaning, pi**ing, and acting like a bunch of little babies!!! Shut the hell up and go do your jobs! We all should be so lucky to even be employed the way the economy is. We all make pretty decent money and have flexibility probably 85% of the time.

Does this sound familiar to some of you...

Waah! I got assigned a complaint. Oh gosh, its something more than an underage complant!!! I may actually have to think!!!

Waah! I'm gonna file a grievance just because I can.

Waah! I'll just go issue an official notice and be done with it!!! (excuse for I am a lazy turd who couldn't find my a** with both hands)

Waah! I'm gonna go make a few quick hits and do fly bys to appear like I am actually doing work!!!

Waah! I just wanna be left to do my job with no direction at all. BUT WAIT!!! I don't know how to do my job because I have no KPI's issued.<---TOTAL BS!!!

Waah! I got assigned a complaint, therefore my supervisor is micro managing me! No moron, they are just doing their job!

Waah! Now I can't go to Home Depot!

Waah! Now I can't go to the post office!

Waah! Now I can't take a 2 hour lunch with my wife!

Waah! Now I can't wait at my house all day for the cable guy!

Waah! My supervisor asked me a question, therefore they are micromanaging again!

You lazy whiny turd-balls couldn't hack it at a real police agency if you tried.

Go find a new job morons! You are more suited to bag groceries at Kash N Karry! Only problem is some customer may ask for paper over plastic which may be considered micro-managing. You still have to file grievances!

Am I pi**sed? YES. Am I disgruntled? Yes, but with my co-workers who don't do jack-sh** all day long!
    WOW! Somebody's gonna recommend that ABT send you to take the Dale Carnige Course, but hey, I'm with you. You did, however, leave out a few battle crys of the weak and insecure........................."I'm filing a sexual complaint against you because you said that I look nice this morning" and the other standard..........."because I'm (fill in your own ethnic choice)." If you and I ever figure out who the other is.....let's hook up, go out and give the state a good days work and kick ass and take names. I'm ready.

Now boys, let's be nice. We all know we have a lot of good people that work for ABT. We simply have an administration that does not have a clue and wants nothing but stats..stats...stats...underage sale, underage possession.....let's forget about the drugs and stolen property cases that can be made at stores owned by people from other countries who want to hurt us, etc....
    so let's not be upset with each other, but with our leaders....

Quote Originally Posted by guestaaa
    Now boys, let's be nice. We all know we have a lot of good people that work for ABT. We simply have an administration that does not have a clue and wants nothing but stats..stats...stats...underage sale, underage possession.....let's forget about the drugs and stolen property cases that can be made at stores owned by people from other countries who want to hurt us, etc....
    I would be interested to hear some facts. Please tell us about one stolen property case or drug case you were not allowed to work. Please identify the office and explain to the rest of us how you were denied the opportunity to pursue violations on the licensed premise. If you can present enough factual and verifiable information I will be shocked. Otherwise I say BULL@$#%.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by guestaaa
    I would be interested to hear some facts. Please tell us about one stolen property case or drug case you were not allowed to work. Please identify the office and explain to the rest of us how you were denied the opportunity to pursue violations on the licensed premise. If you can present enough factual and verifiable information I will be shocked. Otherwise I say BULL@$#%.

The poster was right about one thing...you can't be getting a lot of stats working anything but kiddie cases. And let's not forget it's all about the stats....quanity not quality.

Performance based budgeting is the issue here. Some genius decided years ago in order for an agency to receive money, they need to produce a "product"
    It is a fact of life and it isn't going to change. The system is designed like most. It is designed to produce verifiable results regardless of cost. It will eventually collapse, but it will be long after we have moved (or been moved) on.