Hail to the new Chief - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Hail to the new Chief

[quote="Guest"]Guess what? Racism is alive and well at ABT.White supremacists united and keep on posting on here.

Guess what? Affirmative Action is also alive and well at ABT. Here's a good example and this happened a few years back.........................................

I guy I knew from a medium sized police department interviewed for an agent's position at ABT. Before he retired from the PD he was a captain in charge of their narcotics division. This guy knew his $hit. I worked a case with him that involved a wire tap and he knew that $hit frontwards, backwards, sideways & upside down. Just for the fun of it how many of you know that logs have to be kept and if you're listening to the bad guy talk and he talking about something other than the crime for which the wire tap was authorized you have to stop listening? Not too many of you right? So anyhow, back to ABT's hiring prractices; did this guy get hired? No, a black guy with nary no experience was hired! I guess so that the window dressing could look good so let's hear it for Afirmative Action and those of you who have had benefit of that racist practice I don't think you have standing to say anything. Well, maybe a thank you might be in order. Does this make me a racist? Does this make me a white supremacists? None of the above. All it makes me is someone that has a good understanding of common sense and fairness.

Bar fly

Re: Hail to the new Chief

I done told you we can't hear through these damn hoods. How rediculous in this subject. We have a black president now so there is no longer racism in America.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123