Poll facts! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Poll facts!

Re: Poll facts!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSurfer
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSurfer
    Ch 3 news just aired a story at 4:00pm. Guess what? Democrats are out voting Republicans 2-1 in early voting. I called around today and NO OFFICIAL POLLS have been conducted. In fact not one person would even speak off the record about poll numbers.
    That is because they are not OFFICIAL POLLS and they do not have to tell you about them!!! The fact they would not talk to you off the record is because they do not know you and they do not trust you!!! The polls were done and they show Morgan in the lead by a large margin!!! These are the same polls that were talked about prior to the primary. Those polls showed Morgan winning and guess what, he did!!! No one believed the polls existed then so I don't think matters if you do now!!!
    Ok big shot. You know who I know? The polls don't exsist. Plain and simple. I am a registered Republican and have ties to the local office. You are a liar.
    I know who you know, but you don't know who I know! A registered Republican and voting for a Democrat??? As far as me being a liar, that is your opinion, we will know if I'm a liar on Nov 5th.
    I am a registered Republican, and I am voting for Larry. Anybody that has heard Morgan's campaign commercial knows that Morgan is a Democrat. What Republican would sy that he wants to install a "PROGRESSIVE" police agenda? Progressive is a substitute for LIBERAL. Larry will win this election, and in turn, so will the citizens of this county that want our streets and neighborhoods taken back from the thugs and crooks. If Morgan wins, this county loses, bigtime.

Quote Originally Posted by 4sure
    If the dems are outvoting the reps by 2 to 1 then only a fool would beleive Morgan is ahead. Most vote the party line, especially dems.
    That is about as factual as Roswell...the blacks are dems and will vote for their man for Prez, but Leroy Boyd has got them convinced to vote for Morgan. They are voting in record numbers, and no, they are NOT VOTING for Larry. They associate Larry with McNesby and that is the sad truth. I hate it, but that is the way it is. We will have to live with Morgan, like it or not. We will be voting for Micky Mouse or anyone else for that matter in 2012 just to get rid of him!
    Actually, the majority of the black community does not like Leroy Boyd.

If the dems are outvoting the reps by 2 to 1 then only a fool would beleive Morgan is ahead. Most vote the party line, especially dems.
    That is about as factual as Roswell...the blacks are dems and will vote for their man for Prez, but Leroy Boyd has got them convinced to vote for Morgan. They are voting in record numbers, and no, they are NOT VOTING for Larry. They associate Larry with McNesby and that is the sad truth. I hate it, but that is the way it is. We will have to live with Morgan, like it or not. We will be voting for Micky Mouse or anyone else for that matter in 2012 just to get rid of him!
    Bingo!! And a majority of the black community who do support him do not have the right to vote.

Bingo!! And a majority of the black community who do support him do not have the right to vote.
    They may not LIKE him, but on certain issues they secretly agree. When it comes to the SO, they DO NOT TRUST us and they will have NO trouble associating Larry with McNesby. Morgan has told them what they wanted to hear at MANY of their rallies. How many has Larry been to? Guys please don't get me wrong, Morgan is going to be a 4 year nightmare but it IS GOING TO HAPPEN plan and simple. As far as the MAJORITY not having the right to vote apparently you haven't seen the GIANT lines of blacks voting because of Obama!

I would like to inform you guys that I have personally spoken to a few of the most influential members of Movement For Change, and they made it very clear that Leroy Boyd is his own self appointed leader and holds very little power to sway voters his way. Most African Americans can see through Leroy’s fake cries of hate and will be voting Democrat all the way. Larry has spoken to an infinite number of leaders from the African American Community and they all support Larry.
    Your fear mongering has truly shown how close Morgan is to his finally.
    While working the polls I also did an exit poll and it showed Larry ahead with a substantial lead so please be quiet with your lies you aren’t helping your cause.
    You speak like you support Larry, if you do then you would have approached Larry and informed him of the poll that you conducted and I would had known about it, but you did not inform Larry, consequently I will simply assume that you are not a Larry supporter but a simple minded Morgan supporter attempting to use reverse psychology so we will give up, however you are only getting our resolve to be stronger, you will have more of Larry’s supporters come out to help defeat Morgan thou sealing your master’s fate.
    Larry Scapecchi Sheriff of Escambia County

I would like to inform you guys that I have personally spoken to a few of the most influential members of Movement For Change, and they made it very clear that Leroy Boyd is his own self appointed leader and holds very little power to sway voters his way. Most African Americans can see through Leroy’s fake cries of hate and will be voting Democrat all the way. Larry has spoken to an infinite number of leaders from the African American Community and they all support Larry.
    Your fear mongering has truly shown how close Morgan is to his finally.
    While working the polls I also did an exit poll and it showed Larry ahead with a substantial lead so please be quiet with your lies you aren’t helping your cause.
    You speak like you support Larry, if you do then you would have approached Larry and informed him of the poll that you conducted and I would had known about it, but you did not inform Larry, consequently I will simply assume that you are not a Larry supporter but a simple minded Morgan supporter attempting to use reverse psychology so we will give up, however you are only getting our resolve to be stronger, you will have more of Larry’s supporters come out to help defeat Morgan thou sealing your master’s fate.
    Larry Scapecchi Sheriff of Escambia County
    YAWN! :roll:

Let's see, if you took a poll of how many visitors Larry has had as his booth at the fair compared to how many Morgan has had, again you would see Larry ahead. I have rarely seen anyone at Morgan's booth. I guess that poll would be OFFICIAL in the eyes of Morgan.

For that matter, McMorgan never had any visitors at his little table at the gun shows, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Dooley
    For that matter, McMorgan never had any visitors at his little table at the gun shows, either.
    Not a lot of visitor but he sure is collecting a lot of money for someone that no one likes....I know before you say it you are going to mention how much the Sheriff had BUT guess who happened to kick his butt!

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Dooley
    Not a lot of visitor but he sure is collecting a lot of money for someone that no one likes....I know before you say it you are going to mention how much the Sheriff had BUT guess who happened to kick his butt!
    I'll tell you who, the anti-McNesby vote because it damn sure wasn't Morgan who won! Face reality "sh#t for brains" and quit fooling yourselves, Morgan didn't beat McNesby, McNesby beat McNesby! You guys live in fantasy land! Larry's whippin Morgans ass left and right and you guys can't stand it, hell even some of your "good ole boys" are now realizing they fu#ked up and are now going behind Morgans back telling people how they now see how Larry's going to win this race! Have fun for nine more days with your bull sh@t because the writing appears to be on the wall, and tell your fantasy hero Morgan that he's not liked as much as he thinks he is and the more he opens his mouth the more people are seeing that he is "full of sh#t!" Bye...Bye!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast