Kudos to the Detention Trng Staff (Roberts)

Kudos to the Detention Trng Staff (Roberts)

Went to In Service (LEO) this week for the 1st time since the LEO and Detention Trng Staff took up office space together. Rusty came to the range today and did the Glock break down and maintenance class and then called the line later in the day for some of the live fire drills.

He did an outstanding job and earned a great deal of respect from many of us road dogs! His knowledge of the guns was awesome and he did a great job on the line!

Stay safe,

Rich B

Re: Kudos to the Detention Trng Staff (Roberts)

GOOD TIMES! I was in training today too, this agency is top notch when it comes to the training!!!! :devil:

Rusty is about as squared away professionally as they come and an even better person personally. The merger has been seemless and the strengths of each unit are being realized together.

I have worked at the jail many years and have extensive experience with the training unit. I can unequivocally state that Cpl.Roberts is the best of the best out of all the staff members who have ever served in the training unit.

I was in training Tues. as well. It was a nice change from the past. Everyone there was very helpful and seemed to really care. :cop: