Mortgage

Thread: Mortgage

Mortgage

Anyone recommend an honest mortgage person/company to assist with a refinance in the D2/PC area? Thanks.

Re: Mortgage

If you can join Suncoast schools federal credit union I would join and do it through them. They did mine, went smooth, had the lowest rates and very little fees.

Now we know why the housing market went KABOOM!
    Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac put political pressure to force the organizations to give unrealistic loans to "poor" people so everyone could have a nice house. When Republicans stood up in congress to say we need to reign in these organizations the Democrats screamed "Racism!" because the risky loans benefited minorities and the head of Fanny or Freddie was an African-American gentleman. The C-Span video/audio from 2005-2006 is indisputable truth.
    Oh, by the way, the former head of Fannie or Freddie is Obama's financial advisor for his campaign...beautiful.

And one of the leaders pushing for this was none other than Barney Franks

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    If you can join Suncoast schools federal credit union I would join and do it through them. They did mine, went smooth, had the lowest rates and very little fees.
    Check with Kenny in your district 2, works AI.

Quote Originally Posted by bodhi
    Now we know why the housing market went KABOOM!
    Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac put political pressure to force the organizations to give unrealistic loans to "poor" people so everyone could have a nice house. When Republicans stood up in congress to say we need to reign in these organizations the Democrats screamed "Racism!" because the risky loans benefited minorities and the head of Fanny or Freddie was an African-American gentleman. The C-Span video/audio from 2005-2006 is indisputable truth.
    Oh, by the way, the former head of Fannie or Freddie is Obama's financial advisor for his campaign...beautiful.
    And once again the law abiding middle class Americans must pay $$$$$ for another group claiming that they were discriminated against, when the real folks being discriminated against are the honest hard working (yup....actually have a real job) middle class. If these same poor poor me idiots would spend half as much time putting their effort into something honest, rather than the usual "I'm too lazy to work" so let me steal for a living
    scams that they think of, this country would be a much better place to live. Obama will do nothing but cater to these same thieves and lazy con artists that fill the inner city and section 8 housing areas, once again bleeding the middle class dry and laughing about it later. Wake up America, although I fear it's already too late......... :x

Senior Member LEO Affairs Corporal

I concur. After decades of dealing with banks, mortgage companies, etc., I have found Suncoast Schools FCU an outstanding place to do my financial business. I've done home loans, car loans and personal loans with them.

For years I belonged to four credit unions: Suncoast Schools and Bay Gulf here; U.S. Treasury Employee's and White House Employee's in Washington. Almost always I found the best loan interest rates at Suncoast Schools. In addition, they also always paid the highest interest rates on your money on deposit - including checking, savings and certificates of deposit.

I even bought an extended warranty on my car through Suncoast. The Service Writer at my car dealership said it was one of the best and most comprehensive extended warranties she had ever seen.

You do not have to be a schoolteacher in order to join. You will be positively amazed at the different paths to qualifying for membership. There are hundreds of qualifying employers and you can join if you are an immediate family member of one of them. See the list at http://www.suncoastfcu.org/Default.aspx?tabid=263

You might qualify simply by living or working in certain areas of the county. Examples: (from the link)

# An individual who lives, works, worships or attends school in the East Tampa area of Eastern Hillsborough County (click here for a map or contact us for boundaries).

# An individual who lives, works, worships or attends school in the New Ruskin area of Hillsborough County (click here for a map or contact us for boundaries).

# A member of the Suncoast Schools Federal Credit Union Retirement Association. (Anyone 55 and older or retired is eligible to join the retirement association for a one-time fee of $5.)

# An employee or member of certain companies and associations approved by the National Credit Union Association (NCUA). See list below. Proof of employment such as a current payroll stub may be required.

For the list of companies, click on the link above. You will be amazed!

Best wishes.

yet another benefit by being a member the West Central FL Police Benevolent Association :snicker:

yet another benefit by being a member the West Central FL Police Benevolent Association :snicker:

Or even Bell Shoals Baptist Church, not to mention everything from Realtors to a local car wash.

:mrgreen: