Will the picture change when the painter leaves? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Will the picture change when the painter leaves?

The painter has left, has the picture been taken off the wall at the cow palace yet?

The only thing that changed was the face of the painter, it is still the same old, same old over here on 95. We still got an ex-grocery sacker for a Lt that could'nt find his butt without instructions and a ex-jail guarding deputy turned investigator who aint never worked a month on the ramp for a Capt. Add them to the other Sgt's on the ramp and you wonder why we can't keep or get good people to work here........................

I am the GUARD, the real ROAD GUARD............................................. ..........................yep lot's of dot's here.

I think you have your info wrong on atleast one of them.

Your Captain on 95 has worked the jail aswell as worked as a deputy. He came to us as a officer and was promoted to sgt then investigator, no captain. He worked his way up and wasn't given anything. He went to college and earned his degree while also working full time with the state on his off time. He's a great guy which is more than I can say for the deadbeats that get hired and fuss about the smallest of things. Get a life :!: Then get the facts about someone before running off at the mouth :!: :devil:

Hey yay-doe , I got my facts straight, he is a LOSER..................

You need to go back and check a few things a little closer or re-read my posting, maybe if you get up off your knees it might help :evil:

I am still the GUARD the ROAD GUARD

Roadguard, your an F'n idiot, truly a loser from from the gutter. Your the kind of POS that give all in Ag/Law a bad name, just do everyone a favor (if you really work here) quit.

Lightbulb Re: Will the picture change when the painter leaves?

What are you Oscar some type of bleeding heart...let them fight it out...see who comes up for air first! There is no togetherness, there is only mutiny on the ramp.....seize the day!!! :evil:

Quote Originally Posted by Punt
    Roadguard, your an F'n idiot, truly a loser from from the gutter. Your the kind of POS that give all in Ag/Law a bad name, just do everyone a favor (if you really work here) quit.

Hey pun-toe, your the idiot what exactly does " from from " mean, you need to stick to reading your livestock manual updates thats about the most complicated thing you can do. Ag/Law don't need me to get a " bad name " when they got a POS like you there (if YOU really work there).

As to me leaving, I plan on it just as soon as I got my 25 in, got to keep my snout buried in that trough till then....

I am the GUARD and I keep your veggies safe. bahahahahahahahahahah

Hey there RoadGuard you TELL them LIKE IT REALLY IS, I like you big boy.................

Amen, Roadguard tell of them pos's what you think. they are mad cause you are right. they should all get up off their knees for the ex-jailguard captain.

Well I am posting here again so listen up..............

Zelma says, the PAINTER had done and RETIRED , and the PICTURE still aint CHANGED, the big boy up in Tally done and DRUNK himself into some trouble and now he is gone or soon will be, and the PICTURE still aint CHANGED, wake up all you fellow LOSERS things here are the same as they were 19 years ago when I got hired and they will always be the same until the PEOPLE of FLORIDA wake up and realize we are just a drain on the tax base.

In GOD we trust in all others we aske WHAT YA GOT..........

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast