Just thugs?

Thread: Just thugs?

Just thugs?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Larry will lose, partly because his campaign is now fueled by the same brain dead thugs that pushed McNesby over the cliff. Keep it up dimwits.
    http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtop...1cd3d125a2ab7b

......"brain dead thug"........More to come under a Morgan administration.

Re: Just thugs?

I just left Morgan’s campaign web page and searched it page by page and found no record of a “NASA Silver Snoopy Award’.

He does have a very fuzzy copy of an NASA “Personal Achievement Award” that he received while in the Air Force but that is not a “Silver Snoopy Award”.

If that is what he is trying to pass off as the “Silver Snoopy Award” that is nothing short of deceit.

Do the honest thing and own up to your error and admit you don’t actually have the more impressive award and someone in your campaign who posted the information on your web site was in error and confused your “Personal Achievement Award” with what is required for the “Silver Snoopy Award”.

It’s never to late to come clean and own up to your cluster f*@+s.

Mr. Morgan ain't one to admit that he is at fault. He did admit today while in the jail that the ONLY person he is evaluating for chief deputy is BC. Many of you have known BC a lot longer than I do, but he doesn't strike me as very smart and his rep is that he is lazy and would lie when the truth would work better. So if this does happen, is it going to be the nightmare that keeps us from sleeping at night? I just can't imagine 4 years of that no matter how much money they can get us.

Member LEO Affairs Detective

Mr. Morgan ain't one to admit that he is at fault. He did admit today while in the jail that the ONLY person he is evaluating for chief deputy is BC. Many of you have known BC a lot longer than I do, but he doesn't strike me as very smart and his rep is that he is lazy and would lie when the truth would work better. So if this does happen, is it going to be the nightmare that keeps us from sleeping at night? I just can't imagine 4 years of that no matter how much money they can get us.
    I have never worked for BC so I can not comment on his work ethic except to say that he has made Lieutenant in this organization and I respect that. He is a very intelligent man with letters to his name but what I like most about BC is that he is pro-cop. He is the sort of guy who will stand behind, beside, or in front of his men depending on what would most benefit his troops.

Remember, one of the main threads throughout this campaign has been the fact that people have been angered by Morgan's statements about our fellow deputies; let's not do that to one of our own. Though I can not support his choice of candidate for sheriff I support BC.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueman
    I have never worked for BC so I can not comment on his work ethic except to say that he has made Lieutenant in this organization and I respect that. He is a very intelligent man with letters to his name but what I like most about BC is that he is pro-cop. He is the sort of guy who will stand behind, beside, or in front of his men depending on what would most benefit his troops.

Remember, one of the main threads throughout this campaign has been the fact that people have been angered by Morgan's statements about our fellow deputies; let's not do that to one of our own. Though I can not support his choice of candidate for sheriff I support BC.
    If BC supported his troops as you claim, then he would be supporting a candidate that does not bash the ECSO and the troops. BC is in Morgan’s camp to get what BC wants; he does not give a crap about the ECSO, you or me. I’ll bet his girlfriend will get a nice cushy job!

BC's girlfriend already has a nice cushy job. The question is, where will the girlfirend's daughter go? Hopefully someplace she doesnt have to drive car... our insurance cant take any more!

Is that because the phone book she sits on too see over the steering wheel is too small (no pun intended) or because a 400 something number can walk around like she owns the place... I've forgotten more that she knows and she knows she is sitting pretty if BC gets the #2 spot.

BC is a walking idiot and he can't spell leadership never mind understand it . Just like the others who left McNesby and now bow to Morgan. They are bullies who are not respected and are only tolerated because they are politically important to the ones they support and provide money for on a regular basis.

BC isn't just any idiot. He is Morgan's number 1 idiot. The fact that Morgan even considers him for Chief Deputy shows Morgan's incredible stupidity and poor judge of character. Which seems natural as he doesn't seem to have any character. I bet his nickname at home is............"Hollywood".