Quote Originally Posted by Jabez
My boyfriend is on deathrow at FSP. I don't suppose you ever think of their families do you? Bet you think of yourselves at Christians, too. Hypocrites. What Ric did was heinous, but he did not come out of the shoot like this. Something or some terrible things had to make him partake in this crime. It is not about what he did, it is about what we do.
You are So wrong. I think about the families all the time. The families of the victims and friends. The families of the murderers are last on the list. I believe everyone has a contract with society for their lives. Commonly referred to a Rights. When someone commits murder, they forfeit their right to life. Simple as that. When a person has forfeited their Right To Live, why should we (law abiding citizens) have to pay over $100,000 a year to house him/her? I understand you feelings but as a citizen and LEO, I cannot allow your feelings to sway Justice. Your boyfriend and those like him are a cancer on society. The Death Penalty is simply surgical removal.