Takia Berry - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Takia Berry

Re: Takia Berry

Also, ask around about the deputy working an evening shift who just got wrote up for the same type of thing. Only difference was the deputy was trying to locate or confirm the guy was there so he could be arrested not aid escape. It was a lame idea by the officer but still inentions were good. The staff notified his SGT (a PBA supporter) who agreed that it was dangerous for him to make phone calls to a place we were responding to. The deputy (I have heard from more than one person) is that SGT boy and is routinely defended (not saying the officer is bad) by that SGT. The SGT is not known for his love of this administraion. However, I was told the SGT blistered his ass for being so irresponsible and wrote him up. The officer was suspended for two days.

Now point is you have an officer who trys to help but ends up being wrong and getsslammed by a supervisor who normally protects him. Why because he was wrong and could have been hurt or got another officer hurt. The SGT did what he believed right and did not let his feelings get in the way. Now you have this plankton feeder assist an attempted escape and nothing. Wow what a fair system. In the end the officer who made the mistake will recover. I bet the SGT wishes now that he would not have wrote up the officer. Or maybe he is glad he did the right thing and stopped the officer from making a mistake in the future. Hard to tell in a place that has some who must follow rules and othrs who make their own.

In the end the officer who was suspended will benifit. The one who is a thug will screw up again and be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Also, ask around about the deputy working an evening shift who just got wrote up for the same type of thing. Only difference was the deputy was trying to locate or confirm the guy was there so he could be arrested not aid escape. It was a lame idea by the officer but still inentions were good. The staff notified his SGT (a PBA supporter) who agreed that it was dangerous for him to make phone calls to a place we were responding to. The deputy (I have heard from more than one person) is that SGT boy and is routinely defended (not saying the officer is bad) by that SGT. The SGT is not known for his love of this administraion. However, I was told the SGT blistered his ass for being so irresponsible and wrote him up. The officer was suspended for two days.

Now point is you have an officer who trys to help but ends up being wrong and getsslammed by a supervisor who normally protects him. Why because he was wrong and could have been hurt or got another officer hurt. The SGT did what he believed right and did not let his feelings get in the way. Now you have this plankton feeder assist an attempted escape and nothing. Wow what a fair system. In the end the officer who made the mistake will recover. I bet the SGT wishes now that he would not have wrote up the officer. Or maybe he is glad he did the right thing and stopped the officer from making a mistake in the future. Hard to tell in a place that has some who must follow rules and othrs who make their own.

In the end the officer who was suspended will benifit. The one who is a thug will screw up again and be gone.
    In ref to the other officer, Please get your facts straight before you make public statements. That is not how it happened.

Then tell us how it DID happen genius.

I know we have been extremely focused in other directions lately, was kind of curious what happened to this fiasco tho? hmmmmmmm!! stay safe!

She is still roaming the streets, endangering us all.

I don't know how she still has a job there. Both your dad and brother are both dope heads, her dad hangs out at the racetrack on 29 all the time. Someone there sure likes her,she is always working the sweet interstate gigs. The funny thing is that when she works palafox or warrington gig she is always on a watch order card so that she will not have to take a paper call.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I don't know how she still has a job there. Both your dad and brother are both dope heads, her dad hangs out at the racetrack on 29 all the time. Someone there sure likes her,she is always working the sweet interstate gigs. The funny thing is that when she works palafox or warrington gig she is always on a watch order card so that she will not have to take a paper call.
    OK guys we all know that Takia has made some serious mistakes, but I think we need to keep families out of it. It's not right and this is part of the problem why there is lack of camaraderie at the agency. Due to post like this it verifies why there are so many knives flying at people back. If you got a problem with her go tell her...don't do here...

Family should be off limits for everybody....we all have undesirable family members....

The evening shift deputy who did screw up did not get suspended for 2 days. Lt. Goodwin asked for it but it didn't happen. Get all of your facts together before posting.

She brought her family in when she used her position to aid a felon ESCAPE ARREST!!! JESUS CHRIST, if we dont draw the line there, where do we draw it?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Dooley
    She brought her family in when she used her position to aid a felon ESCAPE ARREST!!! JESUS CHRIST, if we dont draw the line there, where do we draw it?!?!?
    Her standards should be revoked asap. Of course, under a Morgan admin thiswill be an accepted practice. As is letting suspects bleed out......Because he read about some other department doing that very same thing.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast