DOPE WAR BEGINS - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: DOPE WAR BEGINS

Re: DOPE WAR BEGINS

Years ago I worked with Larry and his guys in narcotics, I was with another agency at the time. I spent a lot of time working with ECSO unit and they, under Larry's supervision, were a very professional unit who did a fine job. Can't quite say that about them recently, all good guys but the leadership has driven a wedge between them and several other agencies.

I am a lifetime repubican but will cros the line to vote for the individual. Larry is a stand-up guy who is, without a doubt, the logical person for the office of sheriff. I am not inLarry's camp, not in anyone's camp, I just feel that Larry has earned my confidence and my vote.

The above post is an understatement. Many of us outside ECSO recognize the large change due to the current leadership and it has made working with that unit a pain in the arse. The reputation of that group has suffered a lot but it all is due to the head guy. Many of us are hoping for a change. Those are good guys in the unit, but the LT needs to go somewhere else.

EB isn't going to stand for this kind of talk. Everything under his command is just wonderful. Progress is being made and the agency relationship has never been better. He is doing his best to be sure he can continue under Sheriff Morgan and he understands that the morale of his men is absolutely the most important part of his plan and he busts his butt to keep them as happy as they can be and they know it.

YOU don't have a clue, Brainless. Ask around and listen to someone other than the arse kissers that follow EB around and try to please him. Ask someone who truly knows him if you can even get them to talk to you at all. You have a lot to learn.

Can you imagine what it is going to like to be around him if Morgan loses right after Mcnesby loses?? EB will have a stroke.

Everyone who has worked in narcotics over the past ten years knows what’s going on in the narcotics unit under EB. The Narcotics Unit was once recognized as being one of the best in the state under the leadership of LS and RS. Every local, state and federal agency had a working relationship that was consistent and productive (other than the occasional infighting caused by investigative differences). The current Narcotics Unit does not have a Leader it has a Dictator in EB, who has little to no regard for interagency cooperation. Confidence in the Narcotics Unit has eroded to the lowest level since its inception. EB has and had some fine investigators but they have never been allowed to pursue their cases without being micromanaged and directed by EB. The investigators come to work every day walking on egg shells because their not sure which Jackal and Hyde personality EB will be displaying that day.

Prosecutors JS and JM, the US Attorneys Office and multiple agencies have addressed ethical and investigative concerns with the administration about EB. Those concerns have fallen on deaf ears with the Sheriff, and you can only ask yourself why.

Now that RM is out and will not be around for four more years to protect EB, EB has quickly jumped ships in the hopes that Morgan can save him. EB needs to put aside his self interests and put the SO and the citizens of Escambia County first. It’s sad to see how EB has fallen to where he is now. For his own health and the future of the Narcotics Unit, EB should consider retirement. BUT knowing Eddie….what’s the likelihood of that?

Did anybody see Allday's comments in the PNJ for Morgan, it seems that this is a ringing endorsment from a man that was such a Mcnesby supporter, and had been thrown out of Narcotics Twice.(once by EB) Oh but I forgot it's all a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Did anybody see Allday's comments in the PNJ for Morgan, it seems that this is a ringing endorsment from a man that was such a Mcnesby supporter, and had been thrown out of Narcotics Twice.(once by EB) Oh but I forgot it's all a game.

Scott's only in it for Scott. Its always been that way with him. ops:

I'm reserving judgement on Allday. He hasnt really burnt any bridges (except with EB) but he hasnt done much to show me that he has any strong convictions one way or the other. I think we need to wait and see where/when he decides to take a stand for what he thinks is right.

Allday can do for Morgan just like EB and MA. All they want is someone like BC to look out for them so they won't have to work too hard. ain't had to figure out.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast