DOPE WAR BEGINS - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: DOPE WAR BEGINS

Re: DOPE WAR BEGINS

Quote Originally Posted by Good Question
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by watching
    I have been retired from the S/O for over 10 years. I finished my last few years in Narcotics and I have worked with these men. I feel that I'm qualified to share my thoughts. I worked with Larry out on the Key and in Narcotics and he is no "rocket scientist". I saw him devote more time to his construction business while on duty, always "on the pager". I saw him and MJ get promoted only because of their fund raising activities for then Sheriff Lowman. These two will cut you just to watch you bleed, especially MJ. I have to say that Eddie was one of the most productive dedicated hard working investigators that I have had the pleasure to work with. When I hear how Larry "walks on water" it makes me cringe. I know him professionally and personally, he isnt Sheriff material. If Eddie is supporting David Morgan...its a trustworthy endorsement.
    Your post means nothing without a name attached to it. Who is to say that this is not David Craig making this post. Know what I mean?
    How would Craig know about Larry doing a lot of his construction business while 10-8?
    How would David Craig know? Because it has been posted about 100 times by the Morgan supporters! What an idiot.

"Larry will cut you to watch you bleed." , "Eddie was one of the most productive dedicated hard working investigators that I have had the pleasure to work with."

wow, ok, maybe i'm Captain Obvious, but come on... Yes no doubt, eddie is a very dedicated hard worker and produces results nobody can dispute that, but isn't it possible that eddie supports Mr. Morgan for personal reasons? like, to remain the oic of narcotics? and if larry is elected its possible that or several other positions could change?

If you really witnessed larry devote more time to his personal business than his work then why didnt you report it? And because you spent so much time keeping tabs on larry instead of doing your own job, I'm sure you have his time sheets also to back up these claims, or are you just "cuting him to watch him bleed?" I mean if it wasn't important to you then, whats different now other than he's running for office and your trying to smear him ? and what does that say about you? you know him professionally and personally and probally smile and shake his hand is what makes your post disgusting.

now go spend that retirement check that you earned by turning a blind eye all those years and feel really good about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Good Question
    Quote Originally Posted by watching
    I have been retired from the S/O for over 10 years. I finished my last few years in Narcotics and I have worked with these men. I feel that I'm qualified to share my thoughts. I worked with Larry out on the Key and in Narcotics and he is no "rocket scientist". I saw him devote more time to his construction business while on duty, always "on the pager". I saw him and MJ get promoted only because of their fund raising activities for then Sheriff Lowman. These two will cut you just to watch you bleed, especially MJ. I have to say that Eddie was one of the most productive dedicated hard working investigators that I have had the pleasure to work with. When I hear how Larry "walks on water" it makes me cringe. I know him professionally and personally, he isnt Sheriff material. If Eddie is supporting David Morgan...its a trustworthy endorsement.
    Your post means nothing without a name attached to it. Who is to say that this is not David Craig making this post. Know what I mean?
    How would Craig know about Larry doing a lot of his construction business while 10-8?
    How would David Craig know? Because it has been posted about 100 times by the Morgan supporters! What an idiot.
    Can you say UNEQUIVOCALLY that you know that Larry has NOT conducted a lot of his personal home building business while on County Time? I think YOU may be the idiot! By the way doing such things is stealing and is against the law so it is more than just "mud slinging" it is a legitimate question that needs to be answered. Has Larry ever conducted his building business while is supposed to be working for the County?

Can you ever UNEQUIVOCALLY say that anybody has ever NOT done something? Can you say UNEQUIVOCALLY that Morgan has never had sex with a goat? Of course not, because you werent with him every second of his life. But common sense tells you he hasnt (I hope, although his idea of budgeting remind me of watching a dog screw a fire hydrant).

But alas, I digress. Unless there is tangible evidence that Larry did something wrong, it is just rumor, and nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Dooley
    Can you ever UNEQUIVOCALLY say that anybody has ever NOT done something? Can you say UNEQUIVOCALLY that Morgan has never had sex with a goat? Of course not, because you werent with him every second of his life. But common sense tells you he hasnt (I hope, although his idea of budgeting remind me of watching a dog screw a fire hydrant).

But alas, I digress. Unless there is tangible evidence that Larry did something wrong, it is just rumor, and nothing more.
    Well there seems to be someone who 'CLAIMS" to have first hand knowledge so maybe he or she needs to nut/ovary up and give specifics.

Don't ask for something you really don't want to know the answer to. Larry applied for and received numerous building permits while he was on the clock. I think someone may have already gotten the documents. I think all is on stand-by to see if the other side will run a nasty race or just leave it to the public to decide. All of those permits had to be signed for as well. Be very careful on this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by guest#2
    Don't ask for something you really don't want to know the answer to. Larry applied for and received numerous building permits while he was on the clock. I think someone may have already gotten the documents. I think all is on stand-by to see if the other side will run a nasty race or just leave it to the public to decide. All of those permits had to be signed for as well. Be very careful on this topic.

Go smoke a poll with your threats....

If there were documents, they would have been brought out already.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Dooley
    Many people that have worked with Larry KNOWS that he did a lot of HIS business while he was on county time. It is a shame he uses words like "integrity" so freely when describing himself. He knew it was wrong, but did it anyway. It will be easy to follow up on and I'm sure it will be brought forward. The non-exsitent Lucas Camp didn't know any better. The PROOF will surface, and one again our great PBA has picked the wrong horse. Morgan will win and you can pull a permit on that!

[quote=morgan for sheriff]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Deputy Dooley":2v13yboq
    Many people that have worked with Larry KNOWS that he did a lot of HIS business while he was on county time. It is a shame he uses words like "integrity" so freely when describing himself. He knew it was wrong, but did it anyway. It will be easy to follow up on and I'm sure it will be brought forward. The non-exsitent Lucas Camp didn't know any better. The PROOF will surface, and one again our great PBA has picked the wrong horse. Morgan will win and you can pull a permit on that![/quote:2v13yboq]

McMorgan should take some acting lessons from his children.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast