Thanks
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanks

Thanks

I'd like to personally thank all the Scapecchi supporters for their lies, accusations, derogatory comments, misleading statements, fear mongering reviews and whinning. You individuals are the best testimony for Morgan's definition of the good-ole-boys system that has tainted and corrupted the Sheriff's Office. Without your testimony, many would not realize just how corrupt, vindictive, bitter and juvenile all of you really are.

Thanks to O'Hara, people are beginning to realize that three of the last four Sheriff's were "insiders", retired lieutenants from the Sheriff's Office. These men all claimed to have the answers to the Sheriff's Office problems because of their "inside" knowledge of policy, procedures, personnel and street level activity. All three had the backing of the rank and file deputies because of their "inside" knowledge. At least one of the three had the endorsement of the PBA. All three had the backing of most of the same individuals now praising Scapecchi as the next coming of God. The end results of their tenture in office was the same, failed policies, fiscal ruin, lack of leadership due to political promotions, lack of management, low morale amongst the rank and file and poor administrative leadership ruled by intimidation, threats, unfair and unequal treatment of anyone they felt was not on their team or a non-supporters.

Scapecchi is making the same promises, same claims of "insider" knowledge. He grew up in this corruption and we can only expect the same results because he will have the same people wanting their piece of the pie. We must understand that this group of maniacal supporters are small in number but they are the root of the good-ole-boy system that has tainted the Sheriff's Office for 24 of the last 28 years. Scapecchi accepts this group as his own because he is one of them and he was part of the problem.

As was overheard at the church debate, "this Scapecchi guy is just the same mess we've had under McNesby", "if he was in charge of narcotics for 15 years and didn't clean it up then, how can he say he'll clean it up now" and "he was part of the problem then and I can see how he'll be the problem now if elected"

Scapecchi's supporters are waging a campaign of hate, lies, misleading statements, smut and smear tatic's lead by members of the Union and old supporters from previous candidates who were defeated in the past and they now see a chance to get their revenge . They have no real concern for the citizens of Escambia whom they see as nothing more than job protection or an inconvenience. These people spout hate, fear, intimidation and lies because it's all they know when it comes to elections.

The simple fact is this; Scapecchi, although a nice guy is not capable of managing the Sheriff's Office and will casue it to sink even deeper in disrespect. Scapecchi can not even control those supporters who embarrass his good name by spreading lies, unfounded accusations and smut about Morgan. Scapecchi seems to be using an old McNesby tactic of promising to keep the race clean all the while allowing his backers to rage a campaign of trash talk and personal attacks.

I say, let Scapecchi and Morgan set the record straight. Let both men open up their personal records to the public. Let's see which one has violated law, criminal, civil or administrative. Let's see which one might have to face a Grand Jury investigation. Let the public decide which candidate is best to be Sheriff and bring about total change in the office.

Morgan offers hope and a new beginning with new faces, new idea's and most importantly a total change from the corrupt good-ole-boy system that has caused the scandals, arrests, investigations, cover-ups and lack of morale.

Scapecchi offers nothing new, no real changes, the same crap with the same faces. Do you want to see Mcgruder, Clayton, Small, Stephens and Holloway still making the decisions or for that matter the likes of Doyle Thomas, Russ Swinney, Paul Kelly, Rex Blackburn or Red Farrington soiling the Sheriff's Office hallways they will. Scapecchi will have no choice, it's just the way the good-ole-boys operate.

And a personal thank you to Drakunn, Mayhem, Silversurfer and the ever present "guest" for your support of the Morgan for Sheriff campaign. See you at the party.

Re: Thanks

Agreed. The Morgan campaign appreciates your support by showing how depraved and devoid of civility our the opposition can be. Without your ignorance we might not have prevailed to date. Without your continues malignancy the public might not know what choice they face. Well done Scapecchites!

If there were ever a posting that had no other purpose but to start an argument, this was it. Absolutely no factual information, a bunch of name calling, and an overall worthless post.

I am going to post some information on counseling available through the department so that when Morgan loses, you wont have a total breakdown. It is obvious your self-worth revolves around this election.

Scapecchi's supporters are waging a campaign of hate, lies, misleading statements, smut and smear tatic's lead by members of the Union...
    I'd love to see any examples of this or names of union people involved. I'd refer you to my earlier post http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtop...befb5a3c24b63f for a history between the PBA and Morgan. Besides, you yourself (if you are "short 69") told the PBA that you would get a letter of apology from Morgan for the letter he wrote, but you never did. You also said that you would schedule a face to face with Morgan so we could respectfully tell him that he was not getting the endorsement, but you never did. You wrote an email with half truths and a fake name on it to the state PBA trying (unsuccesfully) to get the state to change their mind. I like you and all, but you're not being truthful about current union activities. I've personally told you that the union wouldn't participate in those things. Is there every intention of pointing out Morgan's misleading/untrue statements and things he says that can't be true? Absolutely. That's a far cry from hate, lies, misleading statements, smut and smear.

Eric Haines

Hello Short_69 it appears that my message has been noticed through out the community, I just got started. I will continue to expose Morgan for what he is a liar and a politician. You speak of LTs like they are a plague but if my guess is correct you are a LT with high aspirations right? Car 2 sounds good to you?
    Morgan has stated that he never ran a dirty campaign against McNesby; his logic is that if you tell the truth its ok. However now that he is in the receiving end of the truth telling you don’t like it. Well tough shizzat I will continue to tell the truth about Morgan and his entire cop bashing friends until this is over November 4th. Suck it up and quit whining like a little biatch.
    Respectfully submitted
    Drakunn.

Short69, that whole post was stupid...Ok, break now for some disorderly conduct at Flounders Restaurant.

Also Respectfully

Mayhem

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Is there every intention of pointing out Morgan's misleading/untrue statements and things he says that can't be true? Absolutely.
    Eric Haines
    Please print and mail what you say is a lie. Be sure to print the PBA logo all over them. You should even sign your name as the author and Custer's as the endorser.

I did notice something at the last debate, Morgan does not have an understanding of what it really takes to run a Sheriff's office or the law's his Deputies would have to enforce. Morgans answers to several questions showed his ignorance of the law and lack of experience. I would have loved to have seen someone ask him what law he would enforce while personally making an appearance to run off drug dealers from the neighborhoods. His friends Boyd and Cashwell might have something to say about his actions. It also appeared that he would ramble on with his silver tounge making promises he could not explain how he would keep. That again is due to a lack of experience. Morgan would do more damage to the department trying to fix things he doesnt understand in the first place. Anyone can complete an education, but it takes a real man to gain education thru the experience of actually doing. I can study how to be a carpenter all day and still not be able to make a chair anyone would buy. I can study how to manage a carpenter but until I understand what it takes to make the furniture how could I appreciate what he does.

Here is another carpenter analogy.

I know this guy who was raised as a carpenter from childhood. He didn't want to be a carpenter but it was all he knew. He didn't like what had been taking place around him for years and wanted to do something about it but didn't have much experience. His cousin did though so he asked him for help.
    My friend put together a team of people who knew that while he didn't have much firsthand experience in anything other than carpentry, he did have innate talent and people skills. They believed in him and gave him the chance to prove that his ideas were everything he claimed they were. He did not disappoint them.

His rivals, the status quo types, spread lies about him and did everything they could to prevent him from propagating his ideas. And yet, he still prevailed. He went on to help many people. All he ever asked of me was that I give him a chance. I did.
    I thank G_d the status quo did not prevent my friend's success.

Here, in Escambia County, we need change and new ideas. David Morgan is the candidate who has these qualities and the other candidate....well he is as status quo as centuries of Roman rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Here is another carpenter analogy.

I know this guy who was raised as a carpenter from childhood. He didn't want to be a carpenter but it was all he knew. He didn't like what had been taking place around him for years and wanted to do something about it but didn't have much experience. His cousin did though so he asked him for help.
    My friend put together a team of people who knew that while he didn't have much firsthand experience in anything other than carpentry, he did have innate talent and people skills. They believed in him and gave him the chance to prove that his ideas were everything he claimed they were. He did not disappoint them.

His rivals, the status quo types, spread lies about him and did everything they could to prevent him from propagating his ideas. And yet, he still prevailed. He went on to help many people. All he ever asked of me was that I give him a chance. I did.
    I thank G_d the status quo did not prevent my friend's success.

Here, in Escambia County, we need change and new ideas. David Morgan is the candidate who has these qualities and the other candidate....well he is as status quo as centuries of Roman rule.

Only a Morgan would be so vain to use an analogy involving religion to spin a pro Larry post. I will not post the differences between Morgan and Jesus.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast