3 Amigos poised for a comeback - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: 3 Amigos poised for a comeback

Total B.S. in the above post. Neither Larry, nor Rodney pushed away any support. There was a one week period where the core of the campaign had to get organized, and that was communicated to the rest of his supports as best it could be.

Larry is on a roll. Every week he has a gigantic crew out there knocking on doors, putting up signs, making calls and stuffing envelopes.

I can only hope that the personal joy I will feel at seeing Morgan and his fruitcake ideas go down in flames is noticed by those who were to short-sighted to follow him.

Larry is the man with the plan. Morgan is the man with the campaign staff consisting of the most anti-law enforcement citizens of this county.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by veteran employee
    Let's change the tune a minute. I got to thinking the other day that everyone is attacking Morgan for his support from Ariety in the primary. Has everyone forgot about Paul Kelly attacking Ariety prior to the thing with George and the Sheriff. I think that all came up in that investigation. But let's not forget that he was just in his City vehicle, but he wasn't working. Again, it will just be the same crew coming in with just a couple of different players. If you didn't want the Sheriffs admin' in there, why would you want not only his current staff, but half of Lowmans back and the Citys rejects. Good thinking on all of you alls part. Keep up the good work.
    What we really want is: Doc Ely, Patricia Carshwell, Leroy (I Hate Cops) Boyd, And Reject cop David Craig running the ECSO. Yes, David Morgan is my choice for the waste of sperm award.
    Your post was nothing less than juvenile. The only thing you did is prove that Larry supporters are the haters. Come out with something that has true meaning not just childish name calling. You really should be shamed for posting such a trashy post. This has no evel of inteligence at all,

Larry 08

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Larry did have a chance to be elected. Then when the support came to him Rodney did all he could to push that support away by being an insulting ass. The support that came early was support you would want. That was the support that gets votes. Larry has done nothing the last few weeks and has not made any move toward being ahead of Morgan. He gave this one away. He still does not have the support he needs and still has not gained control of Rodney. I wonder how Rodney will feel knowing he did the absolute most to get Morgan elected after this is over.
    You obviously have never been to the campaign headquarters for Scapecchi. If you were you would see just how much support he really has. Maybe you should get out from behind your computer before you speak absolute nonsense. Scapecchi has turned down support from some of the "good old boys" from the Mcnesby camp. Those individuals have no choice but to support Morgan for thier own survival. If Morgan takes them with open arms I say let him. I would rather support a person with great leadership, outstanding morals and values. Thats why I support Scapecchi.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12