BOGART anyone...anyone
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

BOGART anyone...anyone

Who is guy running for Pasco Sheriff? Bogart..... I hear he worked for us?
    Does anyone know this guy?

Re: BOGART anyone...anyone

Anyone is better than Bob White.

Quote Originally Posted by guest3
    Anyone is better than Bob White.

Why do you say that? Is Bob White running too?
    I heard good things about him (my mother lives in PASCO).

I didn't realize he was running too...

Yes, Bob White is running. If you really want to know about him, ask a Pasco Co Deputy how morale is with the troops.

Member LEO Affairs Rookie

If the Sheriff's candidate's name is Kim Bogart, yes he did work for TPD at one time.

Is his name KEN BOGART?

Kim Bogart is the most self-centered and arrogant law enforcement employee I have ever met in 15 years on the job. He does whatever it takes to improve his own self image, everyone else be damned.

Of course, Bob White doesn't have all that much going for him either. Looks like those living in Pasco may be forced to choose from the lesser of two evils.

I've heard a lot of negative stuff about Bogart too. surely there are some guys around that worked with him that can shed some light on who he really is.

I cant think anyone in their right mind would make this the guy in charge. You guys in Pasco want some real stuff, go talk to his ex-wife, or wives as I hear it now.

WELL, I CANT QUOTE ANYONE THAT WANTS ANOTHER TERM OF BOB "I CANT ASK FOR APPROAPRIATE MONEY FROM COUNTY COMMISSIONERS" WHITE. HE FOUND THAT HE WAS UNDER BUDGET AND INSTEAD OF GIVING HIS DEPUTIES A RAISE, HE GAVE THE MONEY BACK TO THE COUNTY COMMISSIONSERS. SO WHEN HE ASKED FOR MORE MONEY THIS YEAR, THEY CITED THAT HE GAVE MONEY BACK THE PREVIOUS YEAR AND GAVE HIM LESS.

YEAH, THAT'S TAKING CARE OF YOUR TROOPS. HE NEEDS TO BE IN WASHINGTON AS A SLICK POLITICIAN INSTEAD OF RUNNING A COUNTY LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY THAT IS GROWING BOTH IN POPULATION AND CRIME.

SO IT WILL THE LESSER OF THE TWO EVILS THIS YEAR.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast