Random comments and complaints - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Member LEO Affairs Rookie

Re: Random comments and complaints

I agree with the Nawth....looking at your response to his (Nawth's) post it looked as if he struck a nerve on the "fatty" issue....maybe you need Jenny Craig....

[quote=from da Nawth][quote="1-800-GUEST":tlm1a2av]
    Quote Originally Posted by "from Da Nawth...":tlm1a2av
    you fat bodies shouldn't be eating fast food anyway...

"Not all men feel the need to prance around like male models. Most men are comfortable with their height and length. We don't need to "bulk up" because of short comings in other areas."

Who said anything about male models? Not only are you a fat body but you make no sense...."height and length" ?
    we don't need to "bulk up"....uhhhh news flash but a steady diet of that greasy worthless food will bulk you up

I guess being in some sort of shape other than round is not important to you, seeing as part of your job as an LEO or CO (assuming you are one) is that you may have to actually get physical with Joe dirtbag. It doesn't matter to you, but your brother/sister on the job may depend on your out of breath, worthless, fat ass. You are probably one of those pinheads that avoids confrontation, relies on his/her "tool belt" or a dispatcher....

Sorry to be so blunt, but darn it man...be a professional and take your job seriously. I may have to rely on you someday to save my ass. If the dirtbag doesn't get you then a big ole heart attack may. I'm not saying quit cold turkey, but do yourself a favor, and pay more attention to what you put in your blow hole.
    [/quote:tlm1a2av][/quote:tlm1a2av]

So you can't figure out the term "height and length"? Then ask a female who has been disappointed by a bodybuilder.

I am trained to avoid confrontation, to defuse and deflect, but I can also get down to business when needed. As for the "tool belt" keep using your hands I'm sure you'll love your new job in East Bumville.

As for being in shape any time you want to run a 5K for 5K let me know.

5k is what 232 makes a week.

well, i'm not running unless the cops are chasing...wait a sec, uhh..nevermind.

As for the "tool belt" keep using your hands I'm sure you'll love your new job in East Bumville.

what is that supposed to mean?

Run a 5K with you anytime...you must be a well conditioned machine maybe you run a lot while "avoiding confrontation" ouch! I really struck a nerve...it's only a few pounds bro...you can lose it I know you can...

I see you didn't reply about this statement I made

"So you can't figure out the term "height and length"? Then ask a female who has been disappointed by a bodybuilder."

You can pick up all the free weights in the gym. But you can't get a second date.

1-800....you are an illiterate idiot....height and length are one in the same....I think you meant length and girth....you pinhead...

Quote Originally Posted by from da nawth
    1-800....you are an illiterate idiot....height and length are one in the same....I think you meant length and girth....you pinhead...
    I remember the old days when bodybuilders height were listed along with all the other information. The majority of them were very short. That's why when Arnold who is around 6'4 came on the bodybuilding scene he became popular quickly.

If you think height and length are one in the same you must be a virgin. So go ask your mom right after you finish your homework little man.

1-800-guest, now that you have registered and have become a productive member of this site, I will welcome your comments and treat them with the utmost respect.

Of course that SWEET photo didn't catch my eye at all!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12