Captain Costello - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Captain Costello

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by oops
    Oh boy, looks like I let the cat out of the bag with Ed driving his city vehicle for a personal moving detail. I wonder though.....what else was that SUV used for, besides work? Hmmmmm.
    haha...obviously a lot more than moving....if the 2 cheated behind their spouses back...where else would they......
    Oh well, ya do have the schools...right? Maybe RP's office? Or when his wife dropped his daughter at school.
    What great character of people you have on this force. I am so proud to be a part of it :cop:
    But seriously....who cares ...they are such old news....they have both moved on....well maybe not that poor little girl.
    exactly, no one cares...time for you to move on too.

Quote Originally Posted by oops
    Oh boy, looks like I let the cat out of the bag with Ed driving his city vehicle for a personal moving detail. I wonder though.....what else was that SUV used for, besides work? Hmmmmm.
    haha...obviously a lot more than moving....if the 2 cheated behind their spouses back...where else would they......
    Oh well, ya do have the schools...right? Maybe RP's office? Or when his wife dropped his daughter at school.
    What great character of people you have on this force. I am so proud to be a part of it :cop:
    But seriously....who cares ...they are such old news....they have both moved on....well maybe not that poor little girl.
    exactly, no one cares...time for you to move on too.

But it's so much fun talking about. Hey, remember when Ed would describe his ex-wife as his b**tch and his Ho**e, and say that her job is to cook and clean. And that he wears the pants in the family and if she doesn't listen to him he's gonna knock her out? Remember? I wonder how he describes his new girlfriend....hmmm. Once a sexist, always a sexist.

So was E.C. made Captain or what? And if so, how come the WMPD website hasn't been updated stating such? Or does the Chief want to see if he can make the grade before putting him on the website as Captain? And if that is the case, what does that say about E.C. that he gets promoted but the Chief doesn't have the confidence in him to tell the viewing public that he has been promoted.

So was E.C. made Captain or what? And if so, how come the WMPD website hasn't been updated stating such? Or does the Chief want to see if he can make the grade before putting him on the website as Captain? And if that is the case, what does that say about E.C. that he gets promoted but the Chief doesn't have the confidence in him to tell the viewing public that he has been promoted.
    You ought to have seen the promotional ceremony at the commission mtg. It was sickening to the point of nausea. The chief deserves what he gets. EC has already been caught in 2 lies within the last few days. He really gets high marks about losing the respect ( of which he had very little) of the rank and file in a record setting pace for a person planted in a new administrative position. Shame we do not test like other professsional police agencies do. But hey we do not even open up assigned positions to the rank and file anymore to get the most qualified individual a shot at it.But we lost that distinction of being a professional organization a long time ago. And about the next Sgts test....................

Just thinking out loud but it seems that a person would have a real heads up on a promotional exam if he or really she was assigned to a cushy position like say a police academy advisor by the chief without any other officer being asked for a letter of interest.That person would have lots of study time.And then if you then decided to forgo a active sgts promotional list with two veteran, qualified candidates and order a new , very costly sgts test to maybe pick a certain person , if he or really she passed, that would be handed the position by a certain police chief who already lowered the standards of the position on the last test to get a she promoted. Luckily she was shamed out of taking the last test. And wouldn't it be fitting that she would be taking EC's sgt position. One liar, cheat and backstabber taking the place of another. Wow-what a plan that would be. :wink:

EC lie???? No way!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wall Crawler
    You ought to have seen the promotional ceremony at the commission mtg. It was sickening to the point of nausea. The chief deserves what he gets. EC has already been caught in 2 lies within the last few days. He really gets high marks about losing the respect ( of which he had very little) of the rank and file in a record setting pace for a person planted in a new administrative position. Shame we do not test like other professsional police agencies do. But hey we do not even open up assigned positions to the rank and file anymore to get the most qualified individual a shot at it.But we lost that distinction of being a professional organization a long time ago. And about the next Sgts test....................

I love coming on here and seeing all of the happiness I left behind. You guys should have gotten out when you had the chance.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234