Semple Removal Service

Semple Removal Service

I had a chance to sit down with Bill yesterday at a coffee shop in Tarpon. He, Petra and his sons are all doing well and said to say hello to everyone. He retired and shut down the business when the ME-s office started doing their own removals.

For those who've never had the pleasure....Bill could take a 250lb Sg 7, wrap him in a sheet, tie him up like a bag of garbage, hoist him over his shoulder and walk down 30 flights of stairs with the guy. If he was unavailable, his lovely wife Petra would often show up and do the same thing, unassisted. We would just watch in amazement. They could put some of ESPN-s "Strongman" competitors to shame.

Stay safe,

Rich

Re: Semple Removal Service

Rich, you like a ghost. Youze everywheres! Are you related to "Wolfman Jacks"?? :P

Wolfman Jack is my 2nd Cousin's brother on my Mama's sister's uncle side. We used to be neighbors in Poughkeepsie back in the day!

'tie him up like a bag of garbage" real nice use of words for someones loved one!

Rich, your kinda whacked. I hope someone jumped on and logged that message without you knowing.