90 Days - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 90 Days

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Hip Hip Hooray !
    Rhett for Captain!
    YES,,, everything so far so good. Will is doing what should have been done long ago
    Rhett for Captain
    Doug for Captain
    Powell for Captain

Angie and Oscar for LT

If this place is going to have any loyalty, the brass has to stop the rumor mill. The only thing I have seen is a new admin pulling "personal" punches. Lets try to get back to professionalism and let the workers do the work. Will, I am still waiting for my interview!

Will dont stop with the two that you just got rid of. Better take a close look at your LT's. They threw a party the day Tiger gave you the boot.
    One in particular from a north rez, but I wont mention a name. And you promoted him. Sure are some two faced commond staff.

Will dont stop with the two that you just got rid of. Better take a close look at your LT's. They threw a party the day Tiger gave you the boot.
    One in particular from a north rez, but I wont mention a name. And you promoted him. Sure are some two faced commond staff.
    First of all, Charlie didn't give Will a boot, Charlie didn't give anyone a boot, Will gave himself a boot. And by the way Lt. DY is a good guy, he's just trying not to get fired. He's no more two faced then you know who!!!!!!

First of all, Charlie didn't give Will a boot, Charlie didn't give anyone a boot, Will gave himself a boot. And by the way Lt. DY is a good guy, he's just trying not to get fired. He's no more two faced then you know who!!!!!!
    OH come one,, everyone here would sell their mother down the river if it gave them half a chance to keep their job so stop the melarki.

great post, they sure did. the brighton command staff all went to tiger's house in palm beach county to show their support. Not very hard to point them out , their still in command today.

ITS CALLED POLITICS. DONT HATE THE PLAYER HATE THE GAME.

Re: 90 Days

I would like to be the first person to thank Chief Latchford for the exceptional job he had done in his first 60 days. From opening lines of communication to initiating events and units that foster relationships with the Tribal community, Chief Latchford has gone above and beyond for the communities of Seminole Tribe of Florida and the members of the Seminole Police Department.

During Tropical Storm Fay Chief Latchford led the Department with distinction ensuring that the community was taken care of as well as our families.

Chief it is a pleasure having you back. Please keep up the good work. Your efforts will build a stronger relationship with the community and facilitate the Department in gaining respect from the Council.

Re: 90 Days

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I would like to be the first person to thank Chief Latchford for the exceptional job he had done in his first 60 days. From opening lines of communication to initiating events and units that foster relationships with the Tribal community, Chief Latchford has gone above and beyond for the communities of Seminole Tribe of Florida and the members of the Seminole Police Department.

During Tropical Storm Fay Chief Latchford led the Department with distinction ensuring that the community was taken care of as well as our families.

Chief it is a pleasure having you back. Please keep up the good work. Your efforts will build a stronger relationship with the community and facilitate the Department in gaining respect from the Council.
    Yes, it seems things are going good. Will is bringing back the old leadership. He still has a lot of yes people and people that can not make a decision, they were yes people when charlie was here. Sgt's are still getting by with not doing their job, they need to keep backing up officers and keeping them informed about dept. issues. Things look good. Will takes care of the officers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12