Ortino FHP docs - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ortino FHP docs

Re: durty dirty

Quote Originally Posted by retnuh
    www.colliercitizens4integrity.com

www.colliercitizens4integrity.org

i m still laughing. seams the rambask people are gitting desprate and have resorted to some very durty poole. the stuff in the naples daylee fishrap is showing rambusk in pour light. i got a feeling its go ing to get worst befour long. i got another feelin butt its time to go to bed now. i ussed to think that even if keven got e lected things at the ccso wood improove but the more i sea of him and his campain and his crew i beggin to think maybe knot. i still say ortino is the best choicee of them alll. goodnite.
    Dirty= furnishing authentic documentation that Ortino is a whiner

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by ManGuest
    I copied this from the NDN blog on the debate last night. OUCH!!

WOW! Go to the Supervisor of Elections wbsite and check out the just released contribution lists.
    http://www.colliervotes.com/candidate...
    The totals as of 7/18/08 are:
    Ortino - $68,787.83 total contributions.
    Spent: $63,250.75
    Balance: $5,537.08

Rambosk - $144,451.50 total contrubutions.
    Spent: $86,503.68
    Balance: $57,947.82

So much for wise spending by Ortino.
    Rambosk has spent 23,000 more than Ortino, but Ortino still has his camp worried, I love it. Keep putting up these facts and the working stiffs in this county will see that the rich are behind Rambosk. Go little people vote for Ortino the Democrates will make the difference.
    You sound like someone else who also blogs on the NDN. This person also did not like someone pointing out that the people support Rambosk over Ortino, saying Rambosk is “buying the election.” So let me get this straight, if Ortino were popular and people gave him much more money that Rambosk, could I say “Ortino is buying the election”? Right, I didn’t think so. Simple math shows more people are giving money to Rambosk than Ortino. It’s funny how some of you try to rationalize that. “The poor man will stand up and elect Ortino!” OK, but I doubt it. Where is all of this Ortino support? They don’t show at the debates, they don’t give him money and they don’t display his bumper stickers. But the same few post a whole lot of crap on blogs. Funny. “Go Democrates”

Quote Originally Posted by ManGuest
    I copied this from the NDN blog on the debate last night. OUCH!!

WOW! Go to the Supervisor of Elections wbsite and check out the just released contribution lists.
    http://www.colliervotes.com/candidate...
    The totals as of 7/18/08 are:
    Ortino - $68,787.83 total contributions.
    Spent: $63,250.75
    Balance: $5,537.08

Rambosk - $144,451.50 total contrubutions.
    Spent: $86,503.68
    Balance: $57,947.82

So much for wise spending by Ortino.
    Rambosk has spent 23,000 more than Ortino, but Ortino still has his camp worried, I love it. Keep putting up these facts and the working stiffs in this county will see that the rich are behind Rambosk. Go little people vote for Ortino the Democrates will make the difference.
    You sound like someone else who also blogs on the NDN. This person also did not like someone pointing out that the people support Rambosk over Ortino, saying Rambosk is “buying the election.” So let me get this straight, if Ortino were popular and people gave him much more money that Rambosk, could I say “Ortino is buying the election”? Right, I didn’t think so. Simple math shows more people are giving money to Rambosk than Ortino. It’s funny how some of you try to rationalize that. “The poor man will stand up and elect Ortino!” OK, but I doubt it. Where is all of this Ortino support? They don’t show at the debates, they don’t give him money and they don’t display his bumper stickers. But the same few post a whole lot of crap on blogs. Funny. “Go Democrates”
    Nope just pointing out the fact that :x just the rich people support him, just remember you will not make it west of 41, to much bad Karma. :x

yes

Rich people support him. What's wrong with that? Bah humbug!

Re: yes

Quote Originally Posted by DCIA
    Rich people support him. What's wrong with that? Bah humbug!
    DCIA, I would recommend Life 101, if you don't know the answer to your question. :lol:

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    No $hit we're scared. Scared VO wll get elected by some fluke and the agency will become a laughing stock wth an idiot for a sheriff who couldn't cut it before, got fired, has hired fired deputies, has a favorite book of Karate Doh.... the list goes on. Scared? yeah numb nut$, ths is my career.
    I want a sheriff with an impecible past.
    None of the candidates running have an impeccable past. Some just hide it better than others :evil:

Member LEO Affairs Rookie

Re: Ortino FHP docs

Better luck next time....Ortino

Quote Originally Posted by no peaky panny
    The (Removed by Mod 167) lady in HR hasn't sung yet. :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by no peaky panny
    The (Removed by Mod 167) lady in HR hasn't sung yet. :devil:
    Sorry mod 167 I should of used a more politically correct statement like wieght challanged. It won't happen again.

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Zeus
    Scared only that VO is an idiot and needs to get lost!
    You are just scared because ORTINO will win this.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast