Lets pray for a hero - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

My heart goes out to the family of Officer Andrew Widman during this tragic time. I would like to express my deepest condolences. RIP Brother, you will not be forgotten. You are a true hero.
    A Southwest Florida Trooper

Rest in peace brother. You now will walk the golden beat. Our thoughts and prayers go out to your family and friends.

Sgt. Mike Gilmore
    Escambia Co. S.O.

What a beautiful service today for the Widman family. Your showing of support and brotherhood was truly inspirational. The entire City of Punta Gorda is praying for all of you. Stay strong.

Our hearts and prayers go out to the Widman and FMPD family. Officer Widman made the ultimate sacrifice protecting our community and you will never be forgotten. God bless you and your family.

Division of Law Enforcement, FWC

LETS PRAY FOR A HERO

Offering my thoughts and prayers to your officer,his family and your department

God Bless All AT FMPD

Our thoughts and prayers are with each and everyone of you. As a local Trooper we feel like a part of your family also, and we can relate to your feelings. I also wanted to say THANKS and KUDOS to the "Fab Four," in my book you guys did us all a favor and you deserve some very special recognition, for the diligence and Valor that was exhibited, and for finishing the job that needed to be done, to at least give his family and the Law Enforcement Community some closure. To everyone at FMPD, and any other Law Enforcement Agency that might read this, Stay Safe and Stay the Course.

God's Speed!

God Bless All AT FMPD

Our thoughts and prayers are with each and everyone of you. As a local Trooper we feel like a part of your family also, and we can relate to your feelings. I also wanted to say THANKS and KUDOS to the "Fab Four," in my book you guys did us all a favor and you deserve some very special recognition, for the diligence and Valor that was exhibited, and for finishing the job that needed to be done, to at least give his family and the Law Enforcement Community some closure. To everyone at FMPD, and any other Law Enforcement Agency that might read this, Stay Safe and Stay the Course.

God's Speed!

May Officer Widman rest in eternal peace and glory until we see him again. May GOD bless his family, friends, and co workers during this very difficult time. May you all somehow find peace.

Polk County Sheriff's Office
    Florida

PS
    And you guys need to bodily throw that POS police chief of yours right out the front door of the PD if he ever shows his face around there again!

F'N A right!!!!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345