A Letter From Your Cops - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by CURRENT-POPO
    And I thank you for taking the time to read through the numerous postings here, I know some are good and some bad. I guess we can only hope as officers and community members that the word gets out about what is happening to our police department. I know that there are some of us officers that care about what happens to the people and the community we chose to serve and protect. I wish all of us good luck.

I second that.....

Re: Not to sound Negative

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I recall that in that meeting several months ago, the chairman made a quick exit and made promise to give the lawmaker some power over what goes on however, that is not what happened. Instead we are still wondering about it. Another difficult part of this mess is that the general counsel meetings are too far apart and not putting the "older" generation down but as a younger generation we are able to make change. This is because we will see the downfall of the chairman. Whether it be God forbid, his last DUI ride, or some natural cause, truth is we will see an end to him in OUR lifetime and maybe we wont see change in his lifetime, we will at least have our chance to make a change when he is gone and that is a realistic enough goal for me.

So to those saying change will not be made, this is untrue. Change will be made and although the far future is more realistic than the near one, I can guarantee a change and to me, its what I look forward to.

Until then I will keep in touch with the current officers who have stood strong and find out more in depth what is going on and do what i can. To any of you who genuinely want a change for the future, open up to us the community members and let us in. It can't hurt to talk.
    So thats it then... you are content with waiting for him to die?
    He has to DIE before you will demand change. Why because this the "Realistic goal" or is it just easier?

Yep, thats what will happen rather wait for him to kick the bucket or not get re-elected (doubt that'll ever happen). before anything will change to bad that more and more lives and careers will be ruined.

Being realistic. Billy will just raise the dividends next year before elections and he will be re-elected.
    Face reality people!!! Apply out! It's not going to get any better!

FSOD....
    False Sense Of Democracy

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234