SWAT Challenge

Thread: SWAT Challenge

SWAT Challenge

The SWAT challenge seems like it is going to be a good time! Hope to see everyone out there!

swat challenge

IS it true they are using two recruits to watch inmates to set up the swat challenge? I heard they are preventing them from going to fto on the road and making them work while they sent two recruits with less seniority to the road....one because his daddy works there!!!! The Swat challenge should be fun. Cant wait to see what the range looks like I heard its been changed alot!!!!

Re: swat challenge

Quote Originally Posted by boski56
    IS it true they are using two recruits to watch inmates to set up the swat challenge? I heard they are preventing them from going to fto on the road and making them work while they sent two recruits with less seniority to the road....one because his daddy works there!!!! The Swat challenge should be fun. Cant wait to see what the range looks like I heard its been changed alot!!!!
    For some who thinks they know everything, you really don't know squat! There is not enough FTO's to train those two, that's why they are there. Those are certified CO's and the two that came out to the road could not watch the inmates.

Don't start rumors please be more mature.

Sounds like you dont know what your talking about because the two I hear who are still there did better in their LE crossover class and are certified LE not CO's. What do you mean they do not know how to watch inmates? As with the FTO situation there are enough. Why dont the ones who think they know everything get off their butts and go to FTO school?

Sounds like you dont know what your talking about because the two I hear who are still there did better in their LE crossover class and are certified LE not CO's. What do you mean they do not know how to watch inmates? As with the FTO situation there are enough. Why dont the ones who think they know everything get off their butts and go to FTO school?
    They are dual certified waiting to complete FTO for the road. They aren't considered "recruits" by any means.

Re: swat challenge

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    For some who thinks they know everything, you really don't know squat! There is not enough FTO's to train those two, that's why they are there. Those are certified CO's and the two that came out to the road could not watch the inmates.

Don't start rumors please be more mature.
    By reading this, can't you smell command staff? touchy aren't they

G A L

What a retarded thing to ***** about...there was only one correct post here...there aren't enough FTO Trainers. They have several recruits waiting to come to the road (officially) because of a lack of trainers. It has nothing to do anything else.

Who FUCCKKING cares

Back to the thread it was meant to be.....GOOD JOB SWAT AND ALL WHO HELPED HOST IT!!!!

Yep, Congratulations to all participants and organizers, I heard it was a very successful event. Can't wait for next year!