***TRIBETRAK***

Thread: ***TRIBETRAK***

***TRIBETRAK***

It's here like it or not,,, Operation plans, no beards, need I continue. Just get a copy of BSO's General Orders and write SPD on the cover. Mike when morale is lower than whale feces throw the guys a bone. If you think beards are unprofessional.... don't grow one. Don't be a dictator, be more democratic you will get a lot farther as a leader.

Re: ***TRIBETRAK***

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepless in Seminole
    It's here like it or not,,, Operation plans, no beards, need I continue. Just get a copy of BSO's General Orders and write SPD on the cover. Mike when morale is lower than whale feces throw the guys a bone. If you think beards are unprofessional.... don't grow one. Don't be a dictator, be more democratic you will get a lot farther as a leader.
    yeah get a lot farther,,,,, whatever you have to tell yourself

Re: ***TRIBETRAK***

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepless in Seminole
    Do you really think moral is bad. Why? No pension. Well it’s not going to happen. It never will, did you come here on a promise from some jail guard??? Just go out and do your job. If you are not happy, leave. If you want a beard, go to Publix and ask people if they want paper or plastic. Oh I am sorry I forgot they don’t allow beards either. But you can grow a beard and hold up a sign at an intersection. “I will work for food”. If you dont think BSO is a profesionall agency, go back where you came from. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, quit crying