Bachelor Degree Bonus - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Incentive

Quote Originally Posted by Guest 48
    Back in ancient times, circa 1978, FHP Troopers could not receive incentive pay because the FDLE said we were not a full service LE agency. I recall a GFC, now FWCC, officer that I spoke to on the side of the road at Flowler Avenue at Nebraska who was receiving it while FHP was not.

The OK came about 1981.
    That would be funny....If it wasn't so sad

lncentive pay

I guess I was lucky, I was already at the maximum when I came on the patrol. I started receiving the pay right away. I went to all the salary incentive classes I could with my old agency. I still get more than some guys I work with that have a 4 year degree. Lets you know how much the state thinks of college.

Re: lncentive pay

Quote Originally Posted by tanandblack
    I guess I was lucky, I was already at the maximum when I came on the patrol. I started receiving the pay right away. I went to all the salary incentive classes I could with my old agency. I still get more than some guys I work with that have a 4 year degree. Lets you know how much the state thinks of college.
    Thanks tanandblack

WHAT IF YOU GOT A MASTERS?

The state should update incentive pay. It hasnt changed in decades. everything should pay double by now.

The way it is now barely classifies it as an incentive to higher your education.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    The state should update incentive pay. It hasnt changed in decades. everything should pay double by now.
    AGREE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12