Miramar Contract - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    This has to be the worst contract ever agreed to in the history of MPD. I guess since most everyone voted for it they must know that BSO will take over within three years and the new people will not have to worry about that reduced pension.

Miramar PD has been slowly falling apart and will fail for sure now. When a police chief remains silent and lets the city take over 20 of his officers away and say nothing publicly, that’s a sign of a very weak leader. He either does not care or is just in it for that paycheck for green fees every Friday. Probably both.

We have the worst crime in South Florida and we gave up 20 plus cops with no fight. Where is the PBA when our leader looks the other way when we need help?
    You think Mel is so bad, I guess you were not here for Gwendolyn V. Boyd. Her era was truely the darkest times for Miramar PD.
    Time to get in the RED Mel! Grow some balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    This has to be the worst contract ever agreed to in the history of MPD. I guess since most everyone voted for it they must know that BSO will take over within three years and the new people will not have to worry about that reduced pension.

Miramar PD has been slowly falling apart and will fail for sure now. When a police chief remains silent and lets the city take over 20 of his officers away and say nothing publicly, that’s a sign of a very weak leader. He either does not care or is just in it for that paycheck for green fees every Friday. Probably both.

We have the worst crime in South Florida and we gave up 20 plus cops with no fight. Where is the PBA when our leader looks the other way when we need help?

Time to get in the RED Mel! Grow some balls.
    well if we were the only department in the State of Florida to lose 20 positions then yeah i could see your point! BUT THE FACT IS THAT EVERY DEPARTMENT IS LOSING POSITIONS SOME MORE THAN OTHERS... i dont think the chief needs to say anything its cut and dry and out for all to see...

oh and if you want to go BSO then go.... I have never heard of anyone leaving this department to goto BSO.... if anything it was BSO Deputies leaving there to come to Miramar.... not only do we have alot of former dep's but alot of former BSO corrections hmmmm wonder why they didnt stay with BSO ask em and find out

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12