34th st crime

Thread: 34th st crime

34th st crime

I dont understand why law enforcement does not enfore the laws we have on the books, I live in north kenwood, off 28 st, it stays quiet back here for the most part, but if i go several blocks to 34th st its another world,pimps,whores, dealers, low lifes.
    I just started working at the old Plaza 5th ave ,doing the remodel work,what I see going on from up there along 34th st is scary, pimps and whores turning tricks in broad day light, drug deals, I am ashamed to admit I live close by and its a nice area. Something has to be done to rid this town of these problems, I would start by knocking down all these small Indian owned motels and hotels, no decent folks in there right mind would stay there 2 nights in a row, these motels are a cancer just like jordan park was for 22nd st s, . Since I have been working at the old Plaza 5th ave, the only thing I have not seen is police, I dont under stand this at all.

There are no officers available at almost always any hour of the day. Contracry to what the city says...we are severely short staffed. Even if the staff wanted enforcement it couldn't be done.

When was the last time you saw an officer slowly driving through your neighborhood? Probably been a long time.

Call the Mayor's action line and sent some e-mails...that's the only way you'll get anything done.

10-9, but in english.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant

In English please.....

L M F A O !!
    What other Ex-Uhuruville-Sgt would respond in the same way
    It's good to know you still got your ears on
    Could you cancel some calls
    ~ while your @ it....

OK, sustained....Truong.

"Staffing"..... well said. Stay safe, you guys aren't fed Ex, you clear when you're done.

Hey, go look at the other thread about the "luring them with pancakes and kool aid". I'm gonna have a stroke over here!