whats next in bsi - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by FWC
    I think that is an absolute joke of an ordinance violation, for both PGI and BSI. I am a Officer here in the state, and have family in that area. I think there should be more concerns within the community then who is fishing. Do people not realize that kids, and or adults who may be sitting on that sea wall could be out their selling crack or stealing. But no they have nothing better to do than call on parked cars on the street or a kid or adult just trying to enjoy there day. I can only hope that the officers in the community use some good judgment, and just talk to some of the people enjoying the day fishing, instead of giving them a $100+ fine that no person can afford right now with the economy being what it is.

To the officers down there be safe, to the citizens get a life!!!!!! and also remember you to were probably one of those people fishing on that lot before you built your house.
    You are correct. Welcome to small town politics. Our alcoholic. dope smoking city councel could care less about the average folks.
    This was written by either:

1. A deputy;
    2. A disgruntled former employee;
    3. A disgruntled current employee.

Knock off the crap!

I think that is an absolute joke of an ordinance violation, for both PGI and BSI. I am a Officer here in the state, and have family in that area. I think there should be more concerns within the community then who is fishing. Do people not realize that kids, and or adults who may be sitting on that sea wall could be out their selling crack or stealing. But no they have nothing better to do than call on parked cars on the street or a kid or adult just trying to enjoy there day. I can only hope that the officers in the community use some good judgment, and just talk to some of the people enjoying the day fishing, instead of giving them a $100+ fine that no person can afford right now with the economy being what it is.

To the officers down there be safe, to the citizens get a life!!!!!! and also remember you to were probably one of those people fishing on that lot before you built your house.
    You are correct. Welcome to small town politics. Our alcoholic. dope smoking city councel could care less about the average folks.

1. A deputy;

Knock off the crap!
    wrong it was located in the charlotte sun. Editorial section. Knock what off, these people are a bunch of idiots. If you dont agree to bad. This is America remember

1. A deputy;

Knock off the crap!
    wrong it was located in the charlotte sun. Editorial section. Knock what off, these people are a bunch of idiots. If you dont agree to bad. This is America remember
    Stay off of our page you idiot. It's for cops.

Charlotte Sun editorial

Editor:

For the first time I have to agree with Marilyn Smith-Mooney and her vote on fishing on empty lots in the Isles.

These folks have been fishing these waters for most of their lives and now us Normy Newcomers want to put a stop to it. I thought this was put to bed last year with "No Trespassing" signs put up by the land owner. I know of one case where the neighbor put it up.

The police chief states "No problem." We came to Florida to live on the water, now some of us want to keep it for themselves, how selfish. What more do you need to put this to rest? Some of the folks complaining are just winter residents who must go back North to see what they can complain about up there. Take a broader look at the picture. If we stop the locals from fishing then we have to stop the landscapers from parking on these empty lots. Even further, the Isles girls will have to find a new parking solution for their sales. No neighbors parking their RV's and extra vehicles on the empty lots next to their home. This could be a larger problem than fishing. Imagine what the ACLU could do with this. Some of these letter writers just like to see their name in the paper. Get a life and if you still have the desire to wave a flag, try the Stars and Stripes for a change and give the rest of humanity a break.

Ron McKinnon

Punta Gorda

Re: Charlotte Sun editorial

Editor:

For the first time I have to agree with Marilyn Smith-Mooney and her vote on fishing on empty lots in the Isles.

These folks have been fishing these waters for most of their lives and now us Normy Newcomers want to put a stop to it. I thought this was put to bed last year with "No Trespassing" signs put up by the land owner. I know of one case where the neighbor put it up.

The police chief states "No problem." We came to Florida to live on the water, now some of us want to keep it for themselves, how selfish. What more do you need to put this to rest? Some of the folks complaining are just winter residents who must go back North to see what they can complain about up there. Take a broader look at the picture. If we stop the locals from fishing then we have to stop the landscapers from parking on these empty lots. Even further, the Isles girls will have to find a new parking solution for their sales. No neighbors parking their RV's and extra vehicles on the empty lots next to their home. This could be a larger problem than fishing. Imagine what the ACLU could do with this. Some of these letter writers just like to see their name in the paper. Get a life and if you still have the desire to wave a flag, try the Stars and Stripes for a change and give the rest of humanity a break.

Ron McKinnon

Punta Gorda
    Old news. get a life

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123