whos gonna be the next K9 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

irving was a canine sergent at the prison four years experience-also very well trusted

Running Bloodhounds around in the woods is not the same as running a patrol canine on the street. Need to be a proactive person to work a canine and I have only seen one name on here so far that fits.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    irving was a canine sergent at the prison four years experience-also very well trusted
    trusted by who

trusted by who
    I've known Irving for years. I couldn't think of anyone else I would want by my side if it was going down. He would be an excellent choice for K-9.

trusted by who
    I didn't write the first post, but I trust the guy with my life. If you have a reason not to trust him... come see me.

i cant speak for his activity, but his reports are thorough - just wish tha rest of the road would follow-up that well - wuold make felony cases that much eaiser

try spell check please genius

That is ironic - a misspelled post about well written reports.

i cant speak for his activity, but his reports are thorough - just wish tha rest of the road would follow-up that well - wuold make felony cases that much eaiser
    Must be a detective. Poor over worked unit. Try solving some cases rather them going out and playing Miami Vice...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12