59 X50 - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 59 X50

They're so Meticulous

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    You're reality is f'd up then. A felllow officer tries to straighten out another officer first, especially a new guy, from what he is doing wrong. Then it moves on to formal discipline if he does not heed the warning.

You don't keep the evidence secret and then pile it up on him without correcting him, which this agency loves to do, #32, whether you admit it or not, you got off on finding him in some kind of violation. You can post all the post you want, but most people know you are a weasle and got "some" kind of satisfaction/gratitude from it. Whether you admit it or not, you did. You know it, and you got some good sleep that night.
    This would be where #32 does his evil diabolical laugh.
    Buaaahhhhaaaaaa!!!!!!

He's pi--ed off cause I gave his witchy wife the extra 16 centimeters she neded in order to feel liberated

The gift that you give to me

Quote Originally Posted by sixty two minus three
    He's pi--ed off cause I gave his witchy wife the extra 16 centimeters she neded in order to feel liberated
    You have to be kidding me. Is the person that posted this last comment in Jr. High? Wow let’s bring someone’s wife/girlfriend into this. How mature. Well when someone has no defense I guess it’s to be expected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234