What's up with FHP? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Pathetic Cops

Quote Originally Posted by EqualAmerican
    Any of you Cops on here that are complaining about being issued a ticket by FHP or any other LE Agency are nothing more than pathetic, crooked cops! Sure, you haven't accepted a $2,000 bribe, but morally you are corrupt! You want special treatment for YOUR criminal wrong doing, while maintaining the right to penalize the very citizens you are sworn to protect! You corrupt cops really need to check yourself and the code of deciet you live by.

It is this attitude that has led to a former Sheriff facing corruption charges in Broward and a current Police Chief believing he has the right to accept inappropriate gifts in Miami!

There's a cell in Starke waiting for each and everyone of you crooked bums and with God's help you'll get there to occupy it!

Duty, Honor, Country!
    I PRAY THAT THIS IDIOT GETS ROBBED AND SHOT HYPATHEDICALLY OF COURSE

Re: What's up with FHP?

Quote Originally Posted by Dogcatcher
    I just got a ticket from a Trooper - $205. Now, I admit I was going fast, on a I-10 at 0130 hrs with no other traffic. As soon as the trooper stopped me, I apologized, gave him my d/l and Pines ID, and said I just was not paying attention. The trooper immediatly told me to step out of the car, had me walk to the back of my car and in front of his (one time for roadside safety), and lectured me on how bad I. Then proceeded to tell me how he would not have done this in "your county". After all of that, he gives me a ticket, and me the entire time being apologitic and respectful.

You would think with recent multiple shootings of fellow law enforcement officers, these guys might show a little solidarity......but I guess not. What sucks is that the next time I see a trooper next to I-75 by him or herself because their back-up is miles away, I am going to stop and assist. This is what any good officer would do. However, the courtesy stops there, if I stop a driver for a tail light out, and it turns out to be a trooper, bonus..........
    I'm a NF Trooper from down south. Not all of us would write other cops. Just think how bad you would feel if that Trooper you passed on a T50 was killed and you could have saved him or her. Don't have hate in your heart because of one persons stupidity.

Amen Brother Trooper

Any of you Cops on here that are complaining about being issued a ticket by FHP or any other LE Agency are nothing more than pathetic, crooked cops! Sure, you haven't accepted a $2,000 bribe, but morally you are corrupt! You want special treatment for YOUR criminal wrong doing, while maintaining the right to penalize the very citizens you are sworn to protect! You corrupt cops really need to check yourself and the code of deciet you live by.

It is this attitude that has led to a former Sheriff facing corruption charges in Broward and a current Police Chief believing he has the right to accept inappropriate gifts in Miami!

There's a cell in Starke waiting for each and everyone of you crooked bums and with God's help you'll get there to occupy it!

Duty, Honor, Country!
    Hey equal American, I wrote 19 warning citations and one non moving citation last month. Guess what? Not one of them was a cop. So go screw yourself..

:roll:

HERE'S A STORY I'LL NEVER FORGET.....
    THERE WAS A SEMINAR IN NORTHERN FLORIDA SEVERAL YEARS AGO. WHEN THE SEMINAR WAS OVER, A GEORGIA STATE PATROL OFFICER WAS PULLED OVER JUST SOUTH OF THE STATE LINE BY FHP WHILE HE WAS IN HIS MARKED UNIT. ULTIMATELY HE WAS WRITTEN A TICKET FOR HIS INFRACTION.
    IN RETALIATION, GEORGIA STATE PATROL WROTE NUMEROUS TICKETS TO FHP OFFICERS THAT ENTERED THE STATE OF GEORGIA, AND MADE A U-TURN ACROSS THE GRASSY MEDIAN SO THEY COULD RETURN TO FLORIDA.
    NOW THAT'S JUSTICE!!!!!!

LEOS

Thats crazy... no matter what, we should take care of each other.. PERIOD !

Re: What's up with FHP?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest 10-4
    North Carolina highway patrol, stops, off duty city cop, speeding lets him go with a warning, 5 miles down the road, cop kills a 5 year in a car accident, casue of accident speed by off duty cop.... Was it an accident or could it have been prevented if the North Carolina Highway patrol, wrote a ticket to the cop when he first stopped him. Then maybe that 5 year old would still be alive.

FHP keep up the good job, they speed they pay the fine. Maybe you will keep an innocent person from being killed by a speeding off duty LEO.
    Actually employing your FLAWED logical thinking, if the cop WOULDN'T have stopped in the first place, the kid would still be alive.

Re: What a Shame

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlue
    Where has the Brotherhood gone?
    Thats what it all comes down to!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duty, Honor, Country!
    Get the f-uck outta here!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345